[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
So here's the deal. I'm engaged to this guy (were in our early 30s) but,i don't know, i just don't really feel happy with him. It's complicated though because i feel like i really need to settle down before there aren't any men interested in me.

I've gotten some flirty vibes from a couple of his friends and i even had a little fling with one of them(Jamal) a couple weeks ago.

My fiance is a nice guy and all and not that bad looking its just he's kind of a man child. He pretty much bends to my will about anything, always asks me how to do the most menial of tasks, etc etc. I feel like I'm living with a teenager.

Anyway so he's kind of a trump supporter (in guessing compensating for his insecurities) so today I have him an ultimatum. I said he has to vote for Hilary or I'll leave him. Politics is something hes really adamant about so I'm hoping he'll keep his dignity and end or relationship.

I know this is the wrong way to go about it but I wanted him to be the one that decides to break it off (that way it's his fault).

What do you think? Did I do the right thing?
>>
>jamal

bait
>>
Haha get outta here with that cuck bait shit
>>
>>17165735
for shame anon, you didn't even try with this bait.
>>
Hahaha gtfo baiter
>>
> vote hilary
>30yo child
who are you living for
>>
File: bait heavy.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
bait heavy.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>
Wow thanks a lot guys. Really helpful.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.