[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on getting involved with someone already in a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on getting involved with someone already in a relationship?

Not looking for any sort of love just some fun for a bit. The opportunity is there just worried about the messiness of the whole thing.

If it did happen it would end up just being a fling here and there every couple months.
>>
if you're only looking for sex there shouldn't be any problem other than the possibility that the cucked faggot goes insane and attacks you or destroys your property. Not a very chance of that happening though.
>>
>>17164491
You're a piece of shit.
>>
This is a SFW board DAMMIT.
>>
>>17164500
this. i was in an affair with a married women for a little while. her husband found out. he tried threatening me through text, he literally sent me texts threatening me, i told him i forwarded the texts to the police, he shit himself and blocked my number lol. good times
>>
>>17164506
Probably. But if they're to be believed it's been going on on both sides since they decided to live together.
>>
>>17164515

what kind of threats were they? did they threaten to kill you or something?
>>
>>17164491
Read the rules. Work safe board.
>>
>>17164543
he never exactly said he was going to kill me. he basically said that he is going to come down with people and do me in. he claimed that he has been watching me at one point lol. he is terrified of the police because he has been to court before for beating his wife.
>>
File: suck_mei_dick.png (825 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
suck_mei_dick.png
825 KB, 1191x670
Nice blue board faggot
>>
Most people will say something like if she'd cheat with you, she'd cheat in general, so might as well be you.

Before you make a decision OP, consider if you really want to be the person someone cheats on somebody with. Make sure you can handle it if something does happen like them breaking up. A little fun is great and all, but be sure you can deal with consequences if they happen.
>>
>>17164491
I've been avoiding saying it till now, but I was curious if it mattered.

I'm a woman and it would be with an involved man. Change anything?
>>
>>17164638
Yea I fucked up.
>>
>>17164639
Thanks, definitely something to think about.
>>
>>17164699
Same logic applies both ways. Be prepared for all consequences. Nobody likes being cheated on, and you should be prepared for how you would be viewed for causing it.
>>
I personally wouldn't do it, but I hate complicated shit like that. To me the fun wouldn't be worth the worry over shit like the wife/gf getting mad and coming after me, the dude whining to me about how guilty he feels, having to schedule around his other relationship etc etc. But if that stuff doesn't bother you, well, it's not the most ethical choice but it's your business.
>>
just stop dude. you're going to ruin someone's relationship. if it happened to you, you'd be willing to kill yourself.

chill op, stop being a fag. /thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.