[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, this a story I posted a month ago on /b/ (was kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: OP and Mali.png (3 MB, 3733x2389) Image search: [Google]
OP and Mali.png
3 MB, 3733x2389
Hi /adv/, this a story I posted a month ago on /b/ (was kinda lost, and needed to vent) please read it.
But now, things are getting critical with the girl and I need you... In a month didn't have the occasion to speak to her face to face, didn't learn that much (except she argued with Dick again) but also yesterday I made her meet some of my friends and she casually talked about him like "Oh you're playing the guitar ? My bf loves playin too"
So after a while, I made up my mind :

>the truth is
>what she needs is a friend like me
>who'll tell her that if she wants to be happy
>if she wants to stop being emotionally dependant/unstable
>she must leave Dick
>she must travel, meet new people
>(that's what I wrote her along with the painting, except the leave Dick part)
>because she never speaks to anybody about her problems
>but there's one thing
>I don't want to be that person
>I don't want to be her confidant
>I don't want to be her friend
>I want to be her boyfriend
>Have my exams next week
>plan.exe
>after exams
>invite her to restaurant
>go to good bar to get some drinks
>go for a walk to a romantic spot
>tell her THE truth
>this will be a huge relief
>mainly 3 ways out
>all sorta positive
>she says she feels the same
>fuckyeah.jpg
>she says she doesn't know
>at least, I'm an option to consider and not a friend
>she says no
>then I can forget her
>'cause she's a bitch that's been toyin with me for a whole year

What do you think /adv/ ? Is it the right way out for the two of us ?
>>
File: 3.png (162 KB, 1675x874) Image search: [Google]
3.png
162 KB, 1675x874
Here's some replies I got on /b/
Was undecided for a while... Was wondering what she wanted from me but I think I got it right now !
>>
File: 8.png (122 KB, 1671x899) Image search: [Google]
8.png
122 KB, 1671x899
>>
You sound like some beta retard. Move on faggot she's just messing with you because it makes her feel important.
I'm probably the only person who actually bothered to read your shit story
>>
>>17164081
Thanks for reading man
>she's just messing with you because it makes her feel important
That's probably the case indeed, but there are other possibilities
>>
Okay so, listen, I've read the entire thing, and I can tell you from experience, that sometimes you just know. When I met my fiancé in 2013, he was with somebody else as well. They had been dating for about 2 years but my god we got along so well it was ridiculous. We started texting nearly immediately, after about two months we kinda started talking on a deeper level, and by month three, he was with me. Now, I'm not saying that I condone cheating by any means, HOWEVER, in some cases it's just complicated and things have to be done. Breaking up with somebody is hard to do, I know it because I left behind someone who once meant something to me for my fiancé very quickly because I always knew that he was the one, and you know what? We hadn't even met face to face yet, dude, but we knew. And when I flew out for his birthday 5 months in, he proposed. We're in college so the wedding won't be until probably next year but that's okay, because we are still very much in love to this day, and I can't imagine what life would be like if I hadn't admitted my feelings for him as well. So hey, crazier things have happened. And judging by the way you two talk, you've got a good chance. She's just with a shitty guy, dude, who won't let her leave, so YOU need to give her a reason to. Tell her you love her.
>>
Bumping for potential replies. GL man!
>>
Do you have autism or something OP?

This is next level pathetic. Just be forward, stop being so beta and see how she reacts.
>>
File: received_10206333288955153.jpg (66 KB, 1674x334) Image search: [Google]
received_10206333288955153.jpg
66 KB, 1674x334
>>17164157
Alright just have to get her to some nice place and get this shit done... at first I didn't to be THE reason that'll make her leave her bf (because I'd have to bear all her insecurities) but I think this is the only way
>>
Women maybe stupid, but not when it comes to love. If she wanted you, you'd be in a relationship by now. She doesn't want you like that.
>>
>>17164422
What makes you say this ?
>>
>>17164568

Because she would have left her boyfriend.

Move on
>>
>>17164576
What if she doesn't have the courage to leave him and needs a reason to do so ?
>>
>>17164593
Then give her a fucking reason and kiss her. You sound like an enormous pussy and should just cut your dick off if you aren't going to use it.
>>
>>17164593

You are aware of the fact that every girl occasionally whines about her boyfriend right?

It does not necessarily mean that she wants to leave him.
>>
>>17164779
Ofc but that's not casual bitching
She never talks about it to anyone (not even her closest friends) and nobody dares to ask her about it since they know she's clearly not at ease with the subject
>>
I didn't read 90% of this tldr shit but if she wanted to be with you, she would be. Move on, buddy.
>>
>>17164003
I will leave this here, https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
bro.. you should just make a bold move. Send her a message that says how you feel. Don't think too much just express yourself clearly. Do it today.

Worst that can happen is she rejects you, and you move on, and you don't waste time anymore (because you would have otherwise).
>>
>>17165020
don't do this, do never express your feelings to a women, they see this action as weak. Just treat her as if you own her, and she will know what your intentions are.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.