[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sex with girlfriend 3rd time, starting to figure her out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Ps4+tan+showcase+_f3d8c7_5264793.png (379 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
Ps4+tan+showcase+_f3d8c7_5264793.png
379 KB, 1000x1600
>Sex with girlfriend 3rd time, starting to figure her out, she says it's almost impossible for her to cum from penetration. Easy with oral though.
>I can feel her cum, we even do it together
>ohthankgod.jpg
>ask if she came
>"yeah! I mean it wasn't a 4th of July but yeah!"
>fuck it, I'm not letting that take this ego boost from me I did great
>fast forward a bit we're talking
>"I wanna cum together!" Then I say we kindof already have she says something like "well yeah but I wanna cum harder"
>is then confused and worried when she notices my face drop

I'm insecure as fuck. She knows it too, I've told her and she reassured me that she doesn't ever want to hurt me or make me uncomfortable but she doesn't seem to understand why I'm so worried about it.
>>
It really depends on her vagina, there's not much you can do. I had women that came almost instantly, giving them multiple orgasms in one night by just wriggling my finger. And I've had women I had to keep messing with for almost an hour before they came.

I think it's more related to your girlfriends sensitivity than your ability. Women's vaginas vary a LOT. Some can't even orgasm in their entire life.
>>
>>17163747
Why don't you try to please her like she wants rather than acting all insecure and offended like you're doing? You aren't going to give her what she wants by bitching. This is why I bought myself a clit vibrator and why she should too, if you want something done you gotta do it yourself.
>>
>>17163747
Your insecurity is a huge turn-off and if I were your gf I would dump you. It's fine if you don't know how to please me right away but bitching is unacceptable. Shut up and keep trying and correcting your actions until you get it right without being an insecure whiny little bitch, a man complaining about his insecurity instead of being confident like he should be is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17163789
Alright then I guess I'll fix my insecurity problem
>>
>>17163789
Jesus fuck what's wrong with girls these days
>>
>>17163789

maybe op's girl is a shit communicator in bed.

a girl getting frustrated may not be any good at giving directions, but you can't hide frustration and impatience in bed.
>>
>>17164788
They still go after men.
>>
>>17164810
>expecting men to still be men in today's society
I'm doing it, but fuck you
>>
>>17163747
she lied buddy
>>
>>17164820
Oh like I'm the cause of your problem. If you can't hold your own in life it's your own fault.
>>
I know your insecure about it but try not to be. Think about your girlfriend you want to make her feel as good as possible right? Next time ask her what you can do/ what she likes. Just saying "I want to cum harder" isn't that useful she needs to give constructive critism. Sex is about both of you feeling good.
>>
>>17163779
Do you try and emasculate all your boyfriends? I bet that works great
>>
>>17164827
>If you can't hold your own in life it's your own fault
>even with a whole society against you
get real
>>
>>17164836
All of society isn't against you. You're just victimizing yourself.
>>
>>17164831
I keep saying she can give me instructions but she's says that in the moment she's too into it to and is indisicive in her mind on what she wants so she doesn't give any instruction
>>
>>17164840
victimizing implies using that to an advantage
what advantage is there in professing incapability as a male? There is none, other than to state truth.
>men still expected to concede jobs to women, and education and still work
>men still expected to do all of this, while women retain traditional rights i.e. being the weaker sex

>just man up!
>Man up even though everything that means to be a male is taken away from you!
>Man up even though there are only ogres left in what used to be a female!

Yes, I'll man up, but don't make it an expectation.
>>
>>17164853
Dude if you truly believe society is out to get you then you have a problem. If you live in an ultra liberal college town then just move.
>>
>>17164861
society isn't out to get me, it's out to get the male as a concept
everything has gone to the shitter
>>
>>17164875
>wah i have to work to attract females
Baby rage ;(
>>
What likely happened:

>girlfriend is enjoying sex, has muscle contractions
>OP mistakes this for an orgasm
>"did you cum?"
>instant pressure to answer the only proper answer
>need to leave room for working towards an actual orgasm
>"err yeah but it could be better"
>now wants to actually climax
>this shit happens

OP, your insecurities are absolutely human and understandable, but you've GOT to realize that if you ramp up the pressure sex will be absolutely no fun for her anymore in a very short time. It's like a guy with erection disorders, the more you press for the problematic thing to happen, the more anxiety arises and the more sex becomes a task instead of something fun.

In the future, simply do not ask women if they have had an orgasm. It puts pressure on them, can create awkward moments and it also cheapens your intimacy - if you had a great time together, does it matter that much? Isn't the point being intimate and enjoying each other, more than this single expression of pleasure?

It sounds to me like taking a more relaxed stance could benefit both of your enjoyment.
>>
>>17164904
>girlfriend is enjoying sex, has muscle contractions
It was a muffled scream and full body twitching/spasm so I dunno

>need to leave room for working towards an actual orgasm
She didn't do this

>OP, your insecurities are absolutely human and understandable, but you've GOT to realize that if you ramp up the pressure sex will be absolutely no fun for her anymore in a very short time. It's like a guy with erection disorders, the more you press for the problematic thing to happen, the more anxiety arises and the more sex becomes a task instead of something fun.

Makes sense, thanks I'll try
>>
>>17164947

>it was a muffled scream and full body twitching/spasm

Oh OP, you did get consent right? She won't cum if you didn't
>>
>>17164892
>gets to do fucking nothing and have the world handed to you on a plate
>tell men who dare mention this inequality that they're just complaining

I'm glad women like you are so easy to spot at a glance with how you conduct yourselves or I'd have no idea to stay away from your venom
>>
File: Seriously.gif (4 MB, 369x229) Image search: [Google]
Seriously.gif
4 MB, 369x229
>>17164954
>woman like you
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'M A HAIRY MAN SHITPOSTING ON MY PHONE
>>
>>17164953
I don't get it
>>
>>17164947
>It was a muffled scream and full body twitching/spasm so I dunno
You can never know with certainty that something is an orgasm. What you describe can be the result of an orgasm and the result of a pleasure peak that's not a full climax. It is even possible that she consciously ramped it up a bit to fake it to please you, then when you specifically asked for it realized she backed herself into a corner with that one.

And yeah, faking orgasms is shitty, but it is tempting when the alternative is that the guy thinks he did a bad job. And believe me, no orgasm doesn't mean that it was bad sex whatsoever. I know I've had foreplay that was ten times more enjoyable and intense than some of my weaker orgasms in terms of sensations. It's not as straightforward as the way people often talk about it would suggest.

>didn't do this
I meant, if that is the case that is likely what she attempted by saying it wasn't "4th of July". So she had an excuse to hint at more being possible without saying she didn't cum yet.

Good luck. If you want to know how to please her well, wait until you've had a bit more experience together and muse about your favorite moments (emotionally and physically). This pillowtalk can be extremely nice and personal as a shared moment - you are actively combining the aspect of physical closeness with the psychological experience of those moments. And it forms a relaxed setting in which there is no wrong answer - "what felt the best" is not a loaded question like "did you have this specific bodily reaction" is. And this way you can learn more about what works for the two of you and learn to work towards a good routine that makes both of you happy.

Remember man, you've had sex THREE times, and she mentioned her issues with coming from penetration. You haven't had good sex together yet. If you think you have, that's because you don't realize how good it can get. Everyone needs to get into a new partner's body, preferences, sensitivities...
>>
>>17164970
>>17164904
How do people do this shit without feeling immense fucking pressure? I feel like I'm on trail every time
>>
>>17163747
>ask if she came
You dun goofed. Never ask that question. NEVER.
>>
>>17164965

no one tell him
>>
>>17165017
What shit? Sex? If that's what you mean, it's by setting your expectations differently. If your goal is to blow her mind, that's anxiety inducing. If your goal is to have a good time together, not so much. And coincidentally the second mindset actually makes it easier to accomplish anything.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.