[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/ My dream is to be a bachelor in a big city, and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 81502-72061.jpg (46 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
81502-72061.jpg
46 KB, 600x330
Hey, /adv/

My dream is to be a bachelor in a big city, and just bang random chicks all the time. I'd have a decent job but it really wouldn't matter. I just love having sex with new people. I'm not an asshole or cruel or anything.

Does this make me a sociopath? Why do I feel so guilty about wanting this? Should I talk to a Therapist?

Pic maybe related
>>
>>17162986

>does wanting sex with different people make me a sociopath

no. cave people did not have disney movies. they fucked whoever they wanted and whoever they could.

you are already aware that the majority of men like to sleep around, so i dont know why you're even pretending with this sociopath shit.

what is your real intention for this thread?
>>
I think my intention is to analyze myself a bit. Does it make me a bad person if my highest aspiration is to have casual sex with a lot of people?
>>
>>17162986
You're like the vast majority of 20-somethings lmao. Stop worrying dude.
>>
>>17163011
I see wrapping yourself in any self indulgence like that as shallow, but if you feel content in the end why not?
>>
>>17162986
You're not a sociopath, you're just a horny airheaded boy.
This would be easier if you were gay so you can join those in your state of mind.

Seems like you want some critique on it. You feel bad about wanting to bang random women because you are being hedonistic and defeatist in regards to having plans in life. And you aren't even thinking about having happy goals like raising a family so you aren't sure why outright hedonism makes you feel bad.

At least, that's my impression.
>>
>>17163043

Thanks, this did cheer me up a bit.

>>17163067

It does seem shallow, which is why it bugs me.

>>17163087

If I was air-headed I don't think I would be analyzing myself this much. There's something about it that unsettles me, and I think you're getting close to the mark with what you said about hedonism. Maybe it's because I feel like my dream of life doesn't involve sharing my life with anyone really...seems like maybe I'm avoiding intimacy.
>>
>>17163011

if its your highest aspiration it makes you a bit of a 'poor' person but not really a bad one
>>
>>17163011

A shallow person, sure. But not a bad person. You'd only be a bad person if you led people on or did whatever you could to get laid without regard for the other person and their feelings.

As long as you get tested regularly and are forward with your intentions there's nothing wrong with living like that.
>>
>>17162986

Nothing wrong with this. I'm actually in the same situation. I'm 25, lost virginity at 17, got mad pussy age 22 - present day. It drives me fucking crazy. I love it. I can't stay away. Listen to Kanye West Runaway (toast to the douchebags song.) I just can't help myself. I know this is 4chan, but its been cool talking to several feminist types about this topic. Surprisingly they have been very accepting of me and non judgmental.

Monogamy and marriage are social constructs. They aren't for everyone. Your desire to raise kids and have a family comes from a place of consuming media and interpreting other peoples standards of success.

In the end nothing really matters. We're all going to die the same death. You do you. Make yourself happy.

I know it is kind of goofy and outdated but "fuck the haters"

Just make sure you don't talk in terms of "being a bachelor" kind of thing. I'm assuming you have a bit of game.
>>
>>17163192

>forward with your intentions
>that actually working

lmao.
>>
>>17163198
>there aren't any women who just want sex for one night and never hear from the guy again

Back to your animu stories
>>
>>17163202

Yeah bud, maybe if you're conventionally attractive. Most of us here are not.
>>
>>17163198

There's a difference between telling someone you're not looking for a relationship and going EYY BBY WANT SUM FUK?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.