[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassing question, sorry. Say someone ejaculated into some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sperm.jpg (370 KB, 3600x2700) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
370 KB, 3600x2700
Embarrassing question, sorry. Say someone ejaculated into some toilet paper and then let it sit for about 4 hours in the open before putting it in the toilet, peeing, and forgetting to flush. Another 4 hours later a girl urinates in the same toilet water. If the water splashed her, is there a risk of pregnancy? I'm prone to OCD-like thinking.
>>
that's retarded. by 'that', i mean 'you'
>>
>>17162299
If this isn't a troll, no chance. Sperm dies quickly outside the body.
>>
>>17162299
No possible way. The little swimmers would be dead.
>>
>>17162299
Sperm can't survive outside of a body for very long- something like 30 minutes. You're good.
>>
I remember one of the very first threads on this board was by a girl who some time after having sex with her bf grabbed a used condom out of the trash, smeared the cum in her snatch, and was now freaking out.

I wonder whatever happened to her.
>>
>>17162324
Pregnant by now probably lol
>>
File: 1395251000607.gif (2 MB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
1395251000607.gif
2 MB, 300x277
>>17162299

>If the water splashed her, is there a risk of pregnancy?
>>
>>17162299
Do you have OCD?
>>
That would be one tough kid.
>>
A million sperm needs to go through one's vagina to get pregnant.

If one sperm can impregnate a girl then we are fucked.

To your question, the answer is no.
A minuscule of sperm can't get you pregnant.
Because a water with sperm has to go through long way before reaching the eggs.
Unless she intentionally forces the water into herself.
>>
Oh, no anon. Did you accidentally get your sister pregnant?
>>
>>17162299
0% chance, sperm is dead within 30 minutes.
Even if you rub fresh sperm on a girl's vulva but don't penetrate, she probably won't get pregnant.
>>
>Say someone ejaculated into some toilet paper and then let it sit for about 4 hours
Can we talk about why OP might have let his sperm-covered toilet paper sit out in the open for 4 hours?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.