[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I have a date tonight with an adorable Hawaiian girl I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pipe-o-rama4.png (113 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
pipe-o-rama4.png
113 KB, 206x206
So, I have a date tonight with an adorable Hawaiian girl I met on Tinder. We're meeting at a park, so it's supposed to be super low key/chill. Problem is, I'm nervous to the point of having an extreme physiological response. Profuse sweating, hands are shaking, and an inability to focus. I haven't been intimate with a woman for about a year now, but I previously had a girlfriend of six years and we were intimate on the daily. Why is this happening to me? More importantly, how do I calm the fuck down? I don't want to give her a bad first impression.
>>
>>17161978
Well first off, drop a pic of her so we can gauge how 'cute' she is.
>>
1 beer
or
1 shot of vodka/tequila
or
1 glass of wine
>>
avoid booze if poss
instead clean the shit out of your house/room from no until date and don't arrive early
>>
Well, no one offered advice but it went well! I managed to calm down, we had a nice walk, talked about birds and board games, and kissed on the docks in the rain.
>>
>>17162968
Okay, well I guess autoupdate broke on my browser because I didn't receive your replies until I closed and re-opened the tab.
>>17161989
Don't worry, she's legitimately cute.
>>17162015
I did this incidentally, and it helped a lot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.