[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blocking an ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: weight.jpg (9 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
9 KB, 300x290
I'm feeling the urge of blocking an ex on whatsapp..
She ignored me for like a year now came back but still avoids me sometimes.
I'm thinking if i block her maybe she'll miss me and want me more? Does that work?
>>
>>17161269

you are retarded.
>>
>>17161269
If she's been ignoring you for a year, she definitely doesn't want you now.
>>
>>17161306
correct

op is a fag
>>
>>17161312
then why did she start snapchatting me every day?

She suffers from clinical depression, that's why she ignored pretty much everyone for almost a year
>>
I guess this is more of a revenge thing to show her how shitty it feels to be ignored like that
>>
>>17161269
Quit being retarded you fucking retard. She's clearly gotten over you. It's been a fucking year and you want to make her miss you? She doesn't move on with your life and focus on yourself not some chick who doesn't want you.
>>
>>17161269
Jesus christ that's some top-tier delusion, anon. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>17161269
No.
Stop being retard.
Cut contact completely and move on.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.