[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey adv, ive got a long story. So here is how it goes. I met my first girlfriend ever here at my university roughly 2 .5 years ago, we began dating like 2 months after we met and despite it being rushed a little we stayed together for all this time. We never really argued because we both agreed to be completely honest with each other at all time. And so we shared a ton of great memories, we were always honest and loyal to each other and were always willing to be open with each other about anything, everything was good. So let's go to about a month ago, out of the blue she told me she caught feelings for a dude she hung out with along with a bunch of friends one day when they all had free time. She asked me for us to go on break , and I said no because I didn't want to sign up just to probably get cucked I gave her some time to think(a week) and eventually I told her I need an answer as to whether or not we were gonna work on this or not. She chose the latter, and so we broke up then. I wanted to ask what do you guy think about this, and do you guys think she may come back later, I assume she wont but what bothers me the most imo was how easily she threw away 2 . 5 years that we made together just because they had freetime to kill, we were both each others first and im just surprised this happened even with all the things weve done.
>>
Being each other's first doesn't mean shit. On top of that, the time doesn't really mean anything either. There are folks that divorce after 20 years and 2 plus kids. Any relationship either outlasts your lifespan or doesn't. Sorry about your breakup, but you should use this as on opportunity to explore thee world of other women who may better understand their emotions. Good luck man.
>>
Move on, she is done with you. Get your closure and cut contact.

This way in ten years you can look back on the time with her fondly instead of with pain and regret.
>>
your biggest problen here is thinking

>throws it away so easy

people break up at all stages of the relationship. two weeks in, two months, two years, two kids, two marriages.

thats a fact of life. it sucks and she sucks, but yeah, time to move on. dont let her back in when/if she comes back.

truth be told you were a first relationship so bound to fail at some point. you got together out of absolute convenience, the first time you two had something that could line up.

relationships gotta be built on more than that.
>>
>>17161267
>statistics for unstable marriage go from 20% to 50% when number of partners go from 0 to 1
Don't listen to this dumb fuck, OP. If you take her back you'll get divorced when she cucks your ass.
>>
Its been roughly a month I think, I'm just trying to clear my head and move on now, I loved chick but I guess I got unlucky with her not wanting to be the same. Lol wanting a break fuck that good luck to her she missed out. It just sucks to have tried my best and out of the fucking blue she does something like this.
>>
she viewed your relationship differently than you did, it's important you recognize and understand this.

you may not be able to ever fully grasp her emotions, but you do know that she doesn't feel the same about you as you do about her.

break ups happen, i just went through one myself. you'll go crazy if you beat yourself up about it.
>>
File: screenshot-2015-03-20-02-45-36.png (386 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-2015-03-20-02-45-36.png
386 KB, 1152x864
Yeah, im getting better at it , im just trying to completely let her go now. Ive been going to the gym and hanging out with my close friends, ny other things you guys recommend I do or avoid to get over her faster
>>
>>17161308
not that guy but I remember this to be correct. Let me see if I can find the source
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.