[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do girls smell so good? Every girl I know smells nice for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1421280801317.jpg (23 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1421280801317.jpg
23 KB, 447x444
How do girls smell so good? Every girl I know smells nice for the whole day. Meanwhile, I put on a bit of cologne and it doesn't last for more than an hour.

What's their secret? I want to smell nice too.
>>
Try being not middle-eastern
>>
Pheromones. What you consider good smell is chemistry, not just 'taste'. Girls think manly sweat smells good, not because it's consider 'nice', but because pheromones trigger something on a deeper level.

They might think you smell good, even if you don't think so yourself.

Just wash regularly and you'll be fine.
Also cologne isn't the only product to choose from. I never wear it, but I got a long beard, so I use beard oil with a pleasant, masculine scent.
>>
Does diet have something to do with scent?

I've noticed that I always smell, no matter how hard I scrub myself or how often I shower. Maybe a better diet and more exercise will help my natural scent?
>>
>>17161181
Of course it does. Don't expect to smell like flowers if you're a heavy red meat eater.

Here, let me google that for you
http://www.nextavenue.org/5-foods-can-increase-your-body-odor/
>>
Girls can carry all that stuff in purses and go to the restroom to reapply makeup/perfume/whatever
>>
>>17161000
femanon here, sweat smells disgusting, take a fucking shower
>>
Well after a while you get used to the smell of the cologne on yourself and can't smell it anymore
>>
>>17161197
>http://www.nextavenue.org/5-foods-can-increase-your-body-odor/
Sounds like pseudoscience to me. How about an actual source?
>>
Your health makes an impact too. My bf exercises a LOT. He doesn't smoke or drink and eats healthy. He showers atleast once a day (more if needed because of work or exercise) and applies deodorant and parfume. I fucking love his smell. I can get wet just from his smell lingering in my bed.
>>
You may be using the wrong cologne too. Alcohol based colognes tend to wear out faster. Try an oil based cologne if you want the scent to last.
>>
We use a ton of scented products.

I have peppermint and cloudberry moisturisers, mango hand cream, apple blossom shower gel, rose hand wash, coconut body scrub, bath bombs, rose and honey bath foam, used to have peach body butter and probably some other things I don't remember.
>>
>>17161000
humans dont have pheromones you idiot
>>
>>17161463
bait?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone#Humans
>>
>>17161481
> wikipedia
must be true, thanks.
>>
>>17161489
not the guy you're responding to, but you're a moron
>>
>>17161000
This.
With my last gf even her sweat smelled really good to me. She didn't get it because she doesn't have man brain though.
>>
>>17160957
You could also buy some nice laundry powder and fabric softener and wash your clothes frequently.
>>
>>17160957
>What's their secret?
I got recon on this a few years back. I don't have all the details, but it involves sprinkling talcum powder on your bedsheets. I'm not sure how much, or if there's some kind of technique to the actual sprinkling, but start searching from there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.