[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been talking to this girl for a couple months and we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 960x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 960x612
I've been talking to this girl for a couple months and we've been on
a few dates and kissed multiple times, and we have more dates planned. She always sends me sexy pictures at night and stuff, but never nudes, and even asks me why we don't sext. Problem is, every time the conversation heads that direction she just wants to talk about how she wants to buy a vibrator. One time when we were cuddling I slipped my hand down her waistband and she told me it was too soon. Is she teasing me on purpose or am I being retarded?
>>
>>17160745
Yes to which one
>>
>>17160735
Put your hands quickly down her pants.
Once you get going, she'll instantly change her mind.

But yes OP you are retarded
>>
>>17160735
Respect her boundaries. Yes, you're acting retarded.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.