[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you "game women"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I don't understand how to game? What does it mean? Could anyone share me a clear example how to "spit game"? If she is not attracted to you physically, does that mean that no amount of game will change that? Can you spit game to a girl that friendzoned you or isn't interested in you anymore?
>>
>>17159569

It's called having a personality. Black speak of 'spitting game' is just trying to say things to get a woman interested in you, but let me tell you a secret:

>if you're looking for a normal, reasonable relationship, you don't want to 'spit game'.
>>
>>17159587
I just want girls to be interested in me, enough so that they will contact me. I can hold conversations and even managed to get 2 phone numbers/facebook in one night but they both had boyfriend and I don't know how to approach them/talk to them
>>
>>17159591
Why would you try to fuck them if they have boyfriends? Are you specifically looking for a challenge? Then try to fuck women that are more attractive than you, not ones that are already in relationshits.
>>
"spitting game" is literally nothing more than being confident and interesting.
>>
It isn't a cheat code that works on everything. It makes you more likely to be seen as attractive in general. It won't necessarily work when focused on an individual.

Pretty much talk to someone, joke around, connect/relate to them.
>>
OP, don't believe PUA shit.
80% of attraction is purely physical and it's not negotiable.
>>
Lol... I've looked into the PUA crap before. There's some good advice there, if you ignore the BS. Do some research. You'll notice that the most successful pua fonts of wisdom all start the same way. Buy sharp clothes, get a haircut, bathe before you go out, hit the gym... All great advice. The lines and crap are just confidence building tools to give nervous nellies the balls to not care about rejection and make the approach. The worst she can do is say no, or embarrass you maybe. Big whoop.
>>
>>17159569

Gaming women doesn't work on one singular women. It is about pursuing multiple women, telling them generally what they want to hear, and hoping one sticks enough to have sex. At which point she will probably get attached, you keep spitting your game on other women, and so on until you're regularly having sex.

So no, spitting game won't work on a girl who friend zoned you.
>>
>>17160947
Rea life advice: have a good looking face.
Don't you have it? Girls don't care.
It's all about the face.
>>
>>17159569
Look up Love Bombing, it's a classic example. It's a technique negatively associated with cults, sociopaths, psychopaths, etc. But normal people can often do it too, not necessarily out of malice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.