[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life is going badly and i'm facing that existential dread again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: xD.gif (429 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
xD.gif
429 KB, 1024x574
anyone wanna talk?
>>
File: 1461642362346.gif (2 MB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
1461642362346.gif
2 MB, 1200x810
I'm kind of in the same boat myself, but I'll listen to you.

What's up?
>>
>>17159538
latest thing is school. found out today i'm suspended again because my GPA didn't go up in spring semester. i switched all my courses to audit because i was doing badly and honestly didn't know it would result in suspension. i can appeal it but by the time that's done and over with the one class i wanted to take next fall will be full. wanted to take it with a friend.

guess i'll be lucky to be go back in the fall at all.
>>
I love chat threads. Such an 2006 internet vibe.

What's up?
>>
>>17159546
Bummer, are you upset you won't be with this friend or upset you won't be in the class?
>>
>>17159585
both. i'm upset for fucking up so hard at school again and again and again. and felt like being able to take this class with her would be a lot of fun and greatly increase my chances of succeeding.
>>
>>17159546
Shit, I'm literally in the same situation with the GPA. I failed all my courses last semester because my car broke down during finals and I was unable to attend. Missing finals automatically fails you for the course and it just so happened my car broke down on the day where all 4 of my finals had to be.

I was placed on academic suspension and told if I my GPA wasn't raised this semester I would be suspended for a calendar year.

Car broke down again on finals and I missed one and pretty much bombed the other two due to general apathy and laziness.

I got a haircut today trying to get something more formal and get back in my routine of working out, studying and generally being a productive member of the society. The haircut turned out awful and now I feel drained of any energy and want to kill myself. Not literally, but you get the jist of it.
>>
>>17159590
that's awful. i hate how hard life is. in the fall semester i managed a 4.0 but i've failed so many classes (over a literal decade) my GPA was still like 1.8.

don't give up. keep moving forward. i guess.
>>
File: 1462544017648.jpg (19 KB, 480x482) Image search: [Google]
1462544017648.jpg
19 KB, 480x482
Just failed like every class out of laziness and disinterest.

My parents are going to cast me to hell for this too :(
>>
>>17159623
You should try paying for it yourself next time; that might motivate you a little bit more.
>>
>>17159546
Sounds like you need to take a break from school , get a job, work your ass off, and pay for your own classes. With your own money on the line you might actually knuckle down and get serious.
>>
>>17159628
ya, but i will definitely fail if i do anything on my own. i feel like a defenseless animal stuck in a bear trap.
>>
>>17159642
dude i'm almost 30 and do pay for my own shit. work a not easy job and make very little. i've just always had trouble motivating myself to do the things i really need to do.

life is hard lol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.