[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF bruises so fucking easily it's not even funny. To
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: L9YzkRv.jpg (195 KB, 654x500) Image search: [Google]
L9YzkRv.jpg
195 KB, 654x500
My GF bruises so fucking easily it's not even funny. To make things worse, she's into rough stuff, and loves it when i kiss her neck, both of which bruise the shit out of her. Anything past gentle kissing and she gets hickeys. And living at home, this is an issue as she doesn't want her mother to see. A few times she's made this clear to me, and I keep accidentally giving her hickeys anyway, which leaves her understandably frustrated.

Save for keeping my mouth and hands off of her neck completely, how can I minimize the bruising?
>>
>>17158532
save the rougher stuff for areas where her clothes will cover it up. inner thighs are my personal favorite
>>
>>17158544
>>17158544
I mean do you just slap them or what? She really likes hair pulling, choking, etc and a lot of rougher breast play but I've never considered the thighs
>>
>>17158596
just give her hickeys on her inner thighs. it's cute, easy to do it in a rough way, and it'll be something only she can see at home
>>
have her see a doctor about that, she probably has a platelet issue/clotting disorder.
>>
>>17158544
This. The thought of hiding them will keep her horny all day.
>>
>>17158596
Focus on her inner thighs and pelvic area, massive erogenous zones for women and her daddy doesn't see them (hopefully). Don't slap (slap her ass if you want to slap something). Kiss, grab, suck, basically anything that makes her feel pressure on those areas.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.