[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160401-011047.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160401-011047.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
My girlfriend is very truthful with me from past 6 months and today also but today i came to know that her ex kissed her they were in relationship for 9months but she didn't tell me about that and also that guy kissed her what should i do should leave her or stay with her and also she always supported me
>>
Yes break up with her, she kissed someone previously and is not pure
>>
>>17157814
This. That's gross. I personally could never kiss a girl again if I knew shed kissed dude
>>
>>17157810
Yeah she's a bit of a tramp if she kissed a guy 9 months into relationship. I think you've got a good head on shoulders OP.

Good job remaining calm and asking us first before making a rash decision like forgiving her.
>>
No women are whores which is why you should marry children because they are still pure.
>>
She always loved me she always supported me in any situations she alwaya respects me but she was in a relationship for 9 months and that guy also kissed her and she never told me today when i forced her than she told me about her ex what should I do leave her or stay with her
>>
>>17157810
Her betrothed who was first of his name and heir to his lord father's house took her maidenhood

Also ask yourself
Would you kiss a guy? If you find yourself saying no and are disgusted by it then you have your answer
Like whats wrong with her kissing a guy
>>
>>17157868
This is sickening to read. Imagine her lips against his... She's a tramp man
>>
>>17157810
Holy shit use punctuation you fuckhead 12yearold
>>
>>17157895
This.

Also, wat
>she has an ex boyfriend
>when they were still together he kissed her
>you mad

Are you actually an actual 12yearold?
>>
>>17157810
Are you for real OP? Jesus
>>
Are you pure if you are not pure you have no rights to judge someone
>>
Its not the face that's make someone monster it's the choices they make with their life

I am telling you it's all about right choices. Did u kiss anyone if yes then you shouldn't ask these type of crap faggot
>>
You should watch naruto you will get to know everything .... you know when naruto kissed sasuke it doesn't they will never loved by any girl and you should watch because you should learn life lesson from it
>>
You should say sorry to her bcoz if we boys kissed anyone we are not to blame but the girl who gets kissed is to blame if you are true man you will put your ego aside and say sorry to her and if you are a motherfucker you will abandon her you fucker asshole say sorry until it's too late
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.