[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I feel less "triggered" when reading celeb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: emma-watson-casual-outfits-3.jpg (111 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
emma-watson-casual-outfits-3.jpg
111 KB, 500x639
How can I feel less "triggered" when reading celeb news? Like soke celebs are better than you in EVERY aspect (i. e. way hotter than you, way smarter than you, way richer than you - pic related) and you can't help thinking that the world is so unfair.

I tend to avoid reading celeb news but my kom likes to tell me celeb news (eg. TV shows, ads, relationships, etc) "it is important to stay cool" and when I reacted in a triggered mannershe gets upset and calls me naïve and immature.
>>
>>17156759
>way smarter than you
I don't think that one's true, so many of them sound stupid when they open their mouths without their media tard handler around.
>>
>>17156785
I feel like OP is referring to Emma Watson as one of these superior celebs, and honestly, she comes across as pretty much perfect in the media.
>>
>>17156785
I said pic related
Also, I am from an Asian country a couple of celebs here are like super smart
>>
>>17156796
>>17156798
What's intelligent about Emma Watson though?
>>
>>17156808
Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>17156810
I know she made a couple of mediocre movies, gave a speech of feminism at the UN and has recently experienced a couple of controversies regarding skin whitening cream and tax avoidance. So what's intelligent about her?
>>
>>17156759
The thing you have to remember about celbrities is that they are NOT successful - they're just lucky.

Take Emma Watson for example. She's reasonably attractive - allthough she's not a 10, got no bangers and she looks like the sort of girl who when you get her in the sack she just lays there like "oh, you missed a spot when you painted the ceiling". However, that's not why she's famous. Ahw'a famous because she was in Harry Potter, and all she had to do for that was show up to an audition for child actors. If you were a millionaire by the time you were 10 and the whole world knew your name, you could do all the shit she does just as well.

Thinking a celebrity is "better" than you is like thinking a lottery winner worked harder than you to get what he has.
>>
>>17156808
http://time.com/114963/emma-watson-graudates-from-brown/
>>17156828
>they're just lucky
>Thinking a celebrity is "better" than you is like thinking a lottery winner worked harder than you to get what he has
Huh and that's why the world is unfair.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.