[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My feelings have been going all over the place recently. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1459647892879.jpg (113 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1459647892879.jpg
113 KB, 600x450
My feelings have been going all over the place recently. Just now I went from feeling deeply depressed to amazingly happy and positive in 5 minutes. What's up with this?
>>
maybe you are bipolar.
>>
Oh shit, emotions that change? You're bipolar. Here, take gratuitous quantities of this unknown untested medication, it'll put you in a vegetable-like state where you're essentially set on auto-pilot for the rest of your life until you die.
>>
>>
>>17156739
So what does he do? Go through these varied emotions or take that apathy causing medication? Sounds like theyre fucked either way.
>>
>>17156749
Yeah, I guess. After all, there are only two solutions to this problem, right? Shit, I guess you might as well just kill yourself now OP, this anon seems to think you're fucked.

CLEARLY there is NOTHING else that can be done. Yeah, so just go drug yourself to shit, or kill yourself. Don't even bother looking for other solutions, they aren't as fun and shit. Might as well just trip ur shit on drugs, or fucking end yourself.

My fucking God this world needs help.
>>
>>17156790
So ypu have no answer. Fuck off then edgefag.
>>
>>17156806
You're a fucking idiot.

Go see a public counselor. Speak with them, and they'll be able to recommend you to whatever service they feel you need, or help you find ways to cope with your situation.

There is literally nothing anybody here can do to help you, and certainly not with the shit amount of information you've given us on the subject.

Good. Fucking. Day.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.