[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I've been with my bf for many years now and just didn't have the need to have friends. He didn't mind hanging out with me all the time, all we did anyway was play games and that worked perfectly for him.

But now, our relationship is going down for reasons that don't matter atm and I don't have any good friends.
All the friends that I "have" are his friends, who are now kinda mine now, but I don't feel like it.
I don't know what to do. I don't like going to clubs alone, or to bars, I find it boring and it would look crazy for a 20 something girl to be just like "hey" to a group of people in a bar, without looking crazy or like a hoe lol.

Any advice? I'm actually a very open person, I'm funny, people do like me, I look good. But I'm kinda shy at meeting new people. I just want MY friends. I want to make my own friends, I don't want to slouch behind somebody and be "my friends gf", you know?
>>
Bump, I'm also curious about this, but from a forever alone beta male standpoint
>>
>>17156614
Let's hang togetherrrrrrr. But meh, we don't live in a same country :D
>>
>>17156632
Unless you're Canadian!
>>
>>17156636
I wish T__T
>>
>>17156645

It's my destiny to be alone ;-;
>>
>>17156513
They have meet up groups in a lot of cities for people with similar interests to meet and hang and whatnot, you could look into one of those.
>>
>>17156659
That is true... I should probably stop laughing at people who go to anime cons where I live, and just bite my pride and visit one, eh?
>>
>>17156659
To add on, just google meetup groups you'll find plenty of them. The hardest part will be putting yourself out there but I'm sure plenty people there will be going through that. Adult classes and volunteering are also good ways to find new people with similar interests
>>
>>17156668
Thank you, yes, that might work.
I also just contacted some old friends on Facebook, maybe I could reconnect with some.
>>
>>17156513
Can you not reconnect with whatever friends you had before you boyfriend? Or did you burn those bridges?
>>
>>17156687
Yeah, I kind of burnt them... and most of them weren't good to me, I was just with them not to be alone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.