[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family friend owns a large company >tells me that if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462278317350.jpg (70 KB, 712x614) Image search: [Google]
1462278317350.jpg
70 KB, 712x614
>family friend owns a large company
>tells me that if I send a resume in, he'll hire me on the spot at 76k starting in new England
>resume is still open in word and not finished
>don't have the energy to even half ass a shitty resume that's going to be blank anyways, so I can get a do nothing job and buy things that I don't want

Help me write a resume, dudes.
I got by school just using /sci/ to do my homework and help me on projects, and have been a NEET for three years since I graduated.

Can I get a fill in the blanks template? The online ones aren't made for dummies like me.
>>
File: rememberkids.jpg (28 KB, 420x309) Image search: [Google]
rememberkids.jpg
28 KB, 420x309
Kill yourself.
>>
This is either weak bait or you are the most pathetic person I've seen here.
>>
>>17156057
just go to a career center or something. local colleges will have one
>>
Your friend is the only one going to see it so don't worry until you have the experience to fill one out. You should feel like shit though. Someone who could actually do a good job and is qualified for it could go hungry cause your lazy ass wanted to basically do nothing for basically free money. Good job though, you got whatever sense of purpose all that money and stupid shit will get you. Hope you don't die of a drug overdose/stabbed and robbed from the hookers your probably going to be buying. Just do something worthwhile with the money, at least some of it so you can say you had a positive impact on earth
>>
>>17156064
>>17156069
>>17156111
I know I'm pathetic.
I don't need the money for anything, I wont spend it on anything. I just wanted a sense of purpose that would come from having a job.

I was on /r9k/ which is my main board, seeing if I could get helped but I got the same response.
I mean, you think I don't feel bad about it as well? Don't I deserve at least one handout in life?
I'm 25, I have never had a girlfriend, I don't have any friends, I haven't so much as touched a girl's hand. I'm not even middle class, I have never had my own room and have had to share it with my sisters or my brothers.
I'm not a spiteful person, so proving you guys wrong doesn't even interest me. I'll just not do it, decline, and do what I was doing before. Just waiting inside for my life to end. I didnt ask for anything, I try to keep my head down and not bother anyone, I always did what my parents told me to do and never did anything bad in my life, I've stayed locked inside. I'm a waste, maybe I could have gone some other way, but thanks, you've just pushed my weak ego back where it belongs because I really don't deserve this.
>>
>>17156161
ppl here are mad because you're offered a good-paying job that's almost a guaranteed shoo-in, and you're still about to fuck it up

are you able to make cereal and milk in the morning, or are you too lazy to get the bowl?
>>
>>17156057
Shit, if you won't do that job, I will. Tell your friend to call me. And while your at it, get your lazy ass to a therapist's couch.
>>
>>17156161

Quit pitying yourself. You're right that you don't deserve it. But guess what? Most people don't deserve the shit that's given to them. The shit you posted is just whiny garbage. You acknowledging how pathetic you are doesnt make you any less pathetic. It just makes it harder for you to change because you're convincing yourself it's inherent and not something you can do something about.

You have an opportunity here to better yourself. Prove it to yourself that this isn't a waste and that this is in fact the very first step in creating the life you always wanted. Not the life you deserve, but the life you want.

Just Google resume templates. There's thousands of them.
>>
>is a manchild
>life is hard okay :(
>>
>76k job
>Cant write a basic resume

There are 100s of programs online to do this so i dont believe you, maybe hanging yourself would be easier?
>>
Think about it this way: given your work ethic, you're going to be fired anyway so you might as well not bother finishing it and sending it in
>>
Will write your resume for 1k/year ongoing. Willing to update and maintain when you get a new job.

>using word for anything other than as a notepad pro.

InDesign is much better if you have some graphic design skills
>>
>>17157058
Word is more than adequate for writing a resume, you pretentious fuckwit.
>>
>>17157064
No need to get angry, salsa. Indesign can make some real pretty documents, people take these better than just a fucking sheet of paper with your story on it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.