[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
didnt get much of a response last time so ill start again >started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1447743551200.jpg (113 KB, 1407x1407) Image search: [Google]
1447743551200.jpg
113 KB, 1407x1407
didnt get much of a response last time so ill start again

>started college which mother dosent approve
>dont care what she says because I worked hard to get here
>she goes on a rampage and loses her mind
>starts speaking to herself
>cant study in house because shes gone crazy
>start studying in library, library usually is packed
>start failing when I start studying at home
>trash talks college to herself and puts on fake "go to college Its a good thing this that"
>"I constantly hear you trash talk my progress, stop being fake"
>goes on rampage storms around the house

I literally feel miserable everyday, I try to be here as less as possible but when I am I basically spin into this miserable mood and it goes on for days
>>
>>17156039
Why not study at the library?
>>
Study in an unused classroom
>>
There's gotta be other places man. The college library where I was had two floors, with a gigantic quiet room. If it's still somehow packed, you take yourself down to the public library, I assume you have a car so if that somehow is packed, you drive as far as you can to another.

Another option if you have any friends is to ask if you can borrow their room to study in.
>>
Get the fuck >>>/out/ and learn how to be homeless.
>>
Any possibility of moving out of home? Do you work/could you support yourself financially while paying rent? It sounds like even living somewhere that's pretty well run down and shitty would give you less mental strain than living with your mother. Try looking out for cheap student co-ops and other low-cost living solutions.

Otherwise, are there any other places on campus to study? Or public libraries nearby that are open during the evening? 24/7 coffee joints where you could take your books?
>>
>>17156068
wtf kind of repose is this? at least give the guy some advice if your going to the effort to write something piece of shit

>>17156039
been here, just block her out as much as you can, its the only way, use headphones if you have to, my mother was the same, from Brazil, she raised her kids like she raised chickens and didnt have a clue
>>
Dude maybe find a decent job and find someone that needs a roomate there should be cheap rooms next to your school
>>
File: 1 steve.jpg (51 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
1 steve.jpg
51 KB, 640x603
That's too bad, man.

I'd suggest you get out of your home, perhaps by taking a semester off and getting full time work, then returning to school part time.
I'd avoid loans if at all possible, even if it means taking an extra year or three to finish school.
You may find a difficult relationship will improve considerably by being more independent, and getting your bum ass out of your momma's house. Widely-allowed or not, it ain't natural, and how the hell you gonna have an adult disagreement when you're still parasitically squatting in her house?
Life's hard. GI Bill, if you're in the US, can help, too. I went to an expensive undergrad program, got out with only 20k in loans and was able to work using my military experience. I graduated a couple years late, but it squared up by the time I was in grad school.

Long story short, you will find life easier and more enjoyable if you'd get the F out of your mom's house, even if it means changing plans significantly.
>>
>>17156039

Stop blaming your mother for your failures at school.
>>
Say to her that college is what you want to do and if you don't ur gonna fail life...
>>
>>17156697
da actual fuq, hes clearly stated that is his mother
proof read you faggot
>>
>>17156039
student housing
it's cheap, social and statistically speaking it will improve your grades. plus the people you'll be living with have a good chance of being less insane than your mome
>>
>>17156039
Fuck her in the ass, that'll get her head back in place real quick
>>
>>17157387
>student housing
>cheap
DOHOHOHOHHO
Where the FUCK do you live friend?

im not OP but id imagine most college kids can't rustle up 6-10k cash to live in student housing FOR ONE SEMESTER, twice that for a whole year
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.