[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
summer camp drug test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460591298243.jpg (158 KB, 851x732) Image search: [Google]
1460591298243.jpg
158 KB, 851x732
i start work at a summer camp in the U.S in less than 2 weeks

they've made it clear that they do random drug tests from the start of my application

i've timed it so that when i'm at camp for my first day i'll have been off weed for over a month and off ectasy for over two weeks - this is all well and good if the test is a urine based test

however if it is a hair follicle test, i will test positive to both drugs

tl;dr has anyone been tested for drug use via hair follicle at a summer camp or do summer camps only ever test urine?

thanks!
>>
I've been drug tested many times and it was always by urine, you should be good. Oh and be aware weed is gonna be EVERYWHERE at that camp, try to be smart.
>>
>>17155841
Thanks for the reply mate.

I'm coming all the way from Australia to work at the camp and as tempting as it will be to smoke, I'm gonna refuse simply because if I get caught the camp will get me deported. That'll ruin my post camp holiday plans.

The camp I'm going to work at appears quite conservative. It's not a Bible/Christian camp but it does have a "Jesus-y" vibe about it. Will people still have weed at a camp like that?
>>
>>17155813
hair test is more expensive and almost no one does it.
>>
>>17155881
Cheers for the reply, I am starting to feel less worried about the random drug testing now.
>>
>>17155813
>however if it is a hair follicle test, i will test positive to both drugs

Its a summer camp not fucking Blackwater. They're not going to fork out the money to inspect the hair follicles of someone they're hiring just to blow up water wings and tell campfire stories.
>>
>>17155874
Yep, I worked at two Jewishy summer camps when I was younger and both had tons of people get fired for drugs. One significantly more than the other though so who knows.

Sounds like you've got a good attitude about this, just try to keep that head square on your shoulders when that hot 19 year old you've been trying to sleep with asks you to come for a "midnight hike" in the woods and breaks out the weed. It ain't worth it.

(It was worth it)
>>
>>17155895
Sorry, I don't have any experience with drug testing where I come from (even though I'm a teacher) so I have no idea in how expensive a hair follicle test would be verses a urine test. Thanks for the reply regardless, you are still helping sooth my mind haha.

>>17155897
Hahaha cheers mate, that sounds good. Can't wait for the midnight hike. Fingers crossed she doesn't bring out a doobie.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.