[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i love myself? Right now im texting a girl who is sending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 01+Char+in+trouble.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
01+Char+in+trouble.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
how can i love myself? Right now im texting a girl who is sending me mixed signals and now shes ignoring my mesages. I feel so crushed and what hurts is thinking if I had of done something different she would be in love with me. She is the prettiest girl i know, kind and even plays video games. Any man would fuck her shes so hot.. i feel so crushed because shes not messaging me..

i feel like the real problem is in my head and i want to heal. I dont know how to meet girls and feel i really fucked this one
>>
>>17155420
theres plenty of hot gamer girls to fuck dw
>>
>>17155426
but how do i meet them? i felt so together before i broke up with my old girl friend..
>>
We are forever alone my friend
>>
In a similar situation as yourself, OP. Been in and out before, it'll get better.
>>
Could just tell her how you feel. Sounds crazy but she may just want to be friends in which case you might be signals that aren't there and her ignoring you is her saying no to your signals. Might be best to start looking other places for a new love interest. Could start asking about some female friends of hers and ask for help getting a girlfriend
>>
>>17155420
Go do things more. Go out, go to where the people are. Actually have fun and conversations with people.

DON'T just snag the first girl that shows interest unless she genuinely seems like girlfriend material to you, or you just want to get layed.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.