[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: converse.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
converse.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I want to keep wearing converse to work. What can I say to my boss to let me carry on wearing them? If i need a doctors note what do i say to the doc? I work in IT, I drive alot. Please help
>>
Learn to play by the rules. There's no real reason why you can because they're uncomfortable as fuck.

Why do you want to wear them?
>>
>>17154928
-Comfortable to me
-Best shoes to drive in imho
-Cool factor 9000
t-he people that make the rules are corrupt, we bend over enough as it is
>>
I should add that they do dress smart but have no insides, I don't wanna be like that
>>
come on guys i never ask for shit
>>
>>17154918
You dress really nice aside from it, crips and clean, and say it's completely in fashion right now and not considered as a sneakers but more as a basic staple of a man's wardrobe.
>>
>>17154928
They're comfortable for people with flat fleet.
>>
>>17154918
I remember thinking like this. I outgrew it. You should too.
>>
>job has a dress code
>OP wants to violate dress code
>What do?

Find a job where you can where the shoes you want.

>Cool factor 9000
No. Want-to-be hipsters wear this garbage.
Hipster are not cool and never will be cool.
>>
File: dwho.jpg (103 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
dwho.jpg
103 KB, 450x600
Just claim to be a doctor who fan.
>>
>>17154918
ffs they're just shoes who cares
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.