[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, she had a boyfriend all along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Maybe you guys have already heard me, i've updated this story quite a few times either on new threads or in ask opposite gender threads.

Anyway i don't really have a question, except maybe how do i react to this ?

Story
> Went to a party, met qt girl, she looks at me a lot, laughs at my shit, but she leaves early
> i add her on fb
> we start chatting, she's pretty cool
> hey we actually have a lot in common and she's REALLY cool
> ask her out
> she says she can't
> we keep talking, it's better and better
> finally she asks that we see each other this week
> says that she likes me, even when we don't have anything to say
> overall she's pretty flirty/sexual most of the time

So we were supposed to see each other tomorrow.
I just asked her about tomorrow if she was still okay.

She answers yes, and out of blue says "my boyfriend might be there too, is it okay ? :/ "
Holy shit. She had never mentioned a boyfriend before.

I tried to play it cool and answered with "Oh, i wasn't aware of that". She seemed more embarassed than me. I saw her typing a long answer and then she stopped (She told me she had low battery earlier so she will probably answer tonight)

So, like, what's going on ???
I don't even feel mad at her, i just feel really stupid and a little frustrated, to the point it made me laugh. We had good chemistry and she clearly showed interest.

How should i even react to that ? Was she an asshole for doing this ?
I really don't wanna act like an asshole and insult her or stop talking to her or whatever. I wanna tell her it's okay and we just got confused and that i should have been clearer about my intentions, is that correct ?

Also should i keep talking to her ? I mean she usually initiates conversations and i'm pretty sure she'll keep doing it after that. I don't mind talking to her but now that i know it'll never go anywhere...

Man what a shitty day, i feel stupid
>>
>>17154239

>she had a boyfriend
>who looked like a girlfriend
>that i had in february of last year
>>
>>17154239
there are a lot of women that are incredibly oblivious about these things, for some reason. I wouldn't waste too much thought on it
>>
okay what the hell she just told me that her boyfriend won't be there and she wants me to come so we can talk about it

Oh hell i'll go, i got nothing to lose now anyway
>>
You got played for a fool nigga
>>
>>17154433
seems like it friendo
>>
>>17154239
Holy shit she's crazy. What the fuck is with people who talk to other people for extended periods of time and never mention a boyfriend/girlfriend, but also aren't blatantly looking to cheat?

I don't even know what signals she's sending you. I've got a pussy, and I do not even know what she wants from you man.
>>
Sounds like she's deciding who she wants to be with.
>>
>>17154239
>now I know that it'll never go anywhere

So why talk to her?
>>
>>17154239
Don't feel stupid. It's shitty behaviour to get that close to someone of the opposite sex when you're supposedly in a relationship with someone else.
Male/female friendships don't exist (exept you grew up like brother/sister together). So yeah, stop talking with that stupid slut.

Sorry. Wasn't your fault, really.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.