[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possibe to actually fall in love with someone just based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463491891544.jpg (123 KB, 579x664) Image search: [Google]
1463491891544.jpg
123 KB, 579x664
Is it possibe to actually fall in love with someone just based on their personality?
>>
As a guy only if it's platonic.
>>
>>17153753
If it's over the internet, what's actually happening is that you fall in love or become infatuated with what you imagine the person is like based on their personality.
If it's irl, i can't offer any insight.
>>
>>17153763
It's a really weird situation. I never considered myself gay or found guys attractive, but the more I talk with him, the more I want to make him happy. He's always in my thoughts and I'm always looking forward to talking with him again. Talking with him makes me so happy in general, I never felt something so strong for another person. I already saw a few pictures of him, but my sentiment still didn't change. I don't really know what is going on with my feelings.
>>
Similar situation here OP. He had a female avatar and a very feminine style of speech, and one day confessed to me. I asked his actual gender and was very sad to learn he was a guy, because I would have parted the sea to be with this girl if he were in fact a girl. As it stands I have no problem telling him that I love him, but cannot be in love with him because I'm not sexually attracted to men. Life is suffering.
>>
>>17153771
You might have met a soulmate of sorts--and if you're not interested in a sexual relationship, why not just remain good friends? Beware, OP...online relationships are flighty and as # 17153763 pointed out, may be based upon the what you see onscreen, what you project upon that person and not necessarily the whole, real person out there...

GL!
>>
>>17153753
As a guy
Yes

I didn't think my first gf was cute, when i met her she was below average abd just plain uninteresting but after spending the day with her snd being friends with her for a few weeks as a friend she grew on me and i started seeing her as adorable and cute

My second ex was you can say love at first sight for her and for me it took a week or two to get to know her
She was cute at first sight but there weren't any feelings until she slept over the second time and we cuddled and talked all night

I have to add a personality is the most important thing in a girl, its second is her face for me so yeah
>>
>>17153753
Yes.
The last 3DPD I ever liked was kind of tsunderedere
But those times scarred me for the rest of life that's why I don't want to remember that 3D pig anymore
>>
Depends really..

People are usually very different on the internet/skype than they are irl.

If you're considering a long-distance relationship based on liking someones online personality spare yourself the time and trouble and find someone else that you can actually touch and see on a daily/weekly basis.
>>
>>17153753
Yes. Although the Internet has made this phenomenon more common than it used to be, people have been falling in love through correspondence for centuries.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.