[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduation gift for girl I like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463372302095.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1463372302095.gif
2 MB, 448x252
There's this girl I really like and she invited me to her graduation party. I was just considering throwing $40 into an envelope. Is $40 too much? Would it be too obvious that I like her?
>>
>>17152896
Money's a shit gift for plebs. Think of something she'll actually enjoy getting. If you like her so much you should be able to figure something out.
>>
If I was in your position, I would buy her something you know she'll like and not just give her money. But giving her gifts isn't going to let her know you like her. Literally just ask her out or something.
>>
I don't really want her to know I like her since I'm kinda fat and beta.
>>
>>17152896
What do you think you are going to get out of it? Sex?
>>
>>17152896
$40

you're in high school, right?
you could put that on a gift card, especially if she's a starbucks fanatic or something
bookstore
whatever the fuck she likes
>>
Dragon dildo? Probably an XL. You know how those college girls are.
>>
highschool? get her a stuffed animal. 90% of girls like stuffed animals. props if you can find one that'd be semi-meaningful on a personal level. don't make a big deal of it. just hand it to her and come up with something non-creepy/intense to say, like...

you: "hey we just graduated. you'll probably need this."
her: "LOL why?"
you: *aloof shrug* "because life get's tougher"

then change the subject and don't let the fucking interaction last more than a minute or you'll be exposed. if you don't fuck it up it won't be awkward. gift done. she'll have something cute that she'll mentally tie to you and she might keep it all her life to remind her of graduating.
>>
And after that tonight she will laugh at you naked with chad who gave her dick for graduation party.

Buying expensive gift to girl are for plebs every girl that got expensive gift give it to someone or sell it.
>>
>>17152896
get her a bottle of some alcohol she likes, cant go wrong with that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.