[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I have small bumps just below the head of my penis, on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: touko1.jpg (417 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
touko1.jpg
417 KB, 1000x1000
Hey, I have small bumps just below the head of my penis, on the bottom of my shaft. They're white and about the size of a freckle, if not smaller. What are they?
>>
Sounds like Pearly Penile Papules, OP. The freckle thing is throwing me off tho
>>
>>17152070
aids
sorry about your luck
>>
>>17152070
That's aids.. Go to a hospital right now.
>>
>>17152070

omg i have this two. i have like 2 white bumps. i am so happy i am not alone. let's find out together. at first i thought it was like a zit. i tried popping it until i realized my dick is way too sensitive. i remember letting a year go by and i checked again and still ahve them. i just accepted them as part of my penis. mine are not that noticeable, just two tiny white pimple looking things.
>>
>>17152081
That's exactly what they are, upon googling them! Thank you. Is it natural to have them on the frenulum?
>>
>>17152161
I've got the same stuff, anon. I googled the frenulum thing and it the site says that it sometimes happens (I don't have them there)
>>
>>17152161

hey i just read alittle about it too.
i have 4 on my frenulum. umm, so is this something we don't have to remove or what?
>>
so are we gonna get some pics or what
>>
It's called PPP
>>
look up microtumors on google. usually they have to remove the head to save you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.