[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good tips on getting a girl to fall in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463444981733.jpg (100 KB, 1027x718) Image search: [Google]
1463444981733.jpg
100 KB, 1027x718
what are some good tips on getting a girl to fall in love with you when she doesn't know you exist to begin with?
>>
>>17151969
Send her money.
>>
Ill tell you the 100% only way to make it happen.

You have to approach her, You have to talk to her, and you have to ask her to hang out with you. After that:

If she finds you physically attractive and trusts you and she thinks you can adequately provide for her, she will fall in love with you, or, she wont. That's all it is. If girls think you're too nice or too much of a jerk off, they won't like you. Different girls have a different points on those spectrums, some girls like the bad boy, generally these girls have low self esteem which is why they like being treated badly, and there are girls who just want a guy who can make them laugh, and there are girls in every different point on the spectrum, just know that all girls want you to be able to provide for them and being a "nice guy" doesn't mean shit to a woman because every guy they encounter is a "nice guy" who holds the door open for them and smiles and comments about her hair or nice clothing, its being distinguishable from all the nice guys and every other guy that matters, if you're not that to her, she doesn't love you.
>>
>>17151998
How....do you talk to her? Not OP but how do you form a relationship
>>
find out all the shit she likes and then tell her that its all your favorite stuff too
>>
>>17152587
Don't actually do this.
>>
>>17152360
Heres my answer to you, don't think about being a relationship between you and whoever, you're not in a relationship with them now, so think about it like you want to find more about that person with no romantic intention, like you're asking your best friend how they feel about a particular issue. Don't think about sex or getting nervous or the fact that you think she wouldn't want to date you, just find out more information about her in as uncreepy of a way as you can and if you know someone who is in a healthy relationship, talk to your friend and his girlfriend at the same time and ask them if they have any advice for how to get closer to the girl or tips on anything she likes or doesn't like to break the ice.

Example: you find out she REALLY hates donald trump from your friend so you go up to her and say, hey so and so, I heard from my friends girl you're voting trump in the upcoming election, convince me in 60 seconds why this man should be the next president"

just talk about anything normal people talk about, there isn't a really good answer to what that is.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.