[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is faking a pregnancy illegal? without asking money and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is faking a pregnancy illegal?
without asking money and stuff
In california
>>
No, unless you use it to get something, ie., money, from Uncle Sam or another person.
If you fake it to get out of work, expect to be fired.
If you fake it to get love, expect to get disliked.

It's a generally poor idea. What were you planning to do?
>>
>>17151454
> faking a pregnancy illegal
If we are talking about telling lies to your surroundings, it isn't illegal, but sure is immoral.
However any psychical and or physical damages you may cause can be sued.

>short answer
no

And now anon, why do you want to do such a thing? Because it sounds like stupid idea.
>>
>>17151497
I'm doing it to hurt a guy who forced me in sex without protection i went through some serious shit and I want him to experience the fear >>17151501
>>
>>17151454
Revenge seeking is such a repulsive personality trait
>>
>>17151550
That might work if the guy isn't complete evil.

Can you maybe share how the
>forced me in sex without protection
happened? I am curious, especially about the "forced" part.
>>
>>17151564
it is?
so I should leave the guy who date raped me played with my emotions even though he knew I'm lonely i dont have anyone and I'm depressed?
Thanks a lot Gahndi
>>
>>17151579
> date raped

eeeeek!
>>
>>17151579
Yes I think you should leave a rapist. I also think you shouldn't hang around with dirt bags.
Who's really at fault here OP
>>
>>17151579

Baiting a guy who date raped you is probably not a good idea OP.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from. But I think it will backfire heavily.
>>
>>17151579
>>17151454
This bitch is crazy. She attacks everyone around her while avoiding her own, deep rooted personal issues.

How's that for Ghandi you slut
>>
>>17151585
>>17151584
But I'm emotionally scared
how it backfires
>>
>>17151602

Because any sick fucker that date rapes is unpredictable, that's why.

Cut that fucker out from your life for good OP.
- And I am sorry to hear what happenend to you
>>
>>17151454

>>17151139
>>17151139
>>17151139
>>17151139
>>17151139
Stop double posting.
>>
>>17151630
Thank u but it bugs me really bad that he doesn't care about what happened to me and what i went through and he is happy going out doing whatever he wants
I hope i can get iit out of my mind
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.