[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Richer Woman & I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463240367604.jpg (146 KB, 798x612) Image search: [Google]
1463240367604.jpg
146 KB, 798x612
I was out at a restaurant by myself and got talking to an older lady. I'm 25. She would be 35 at the most. Probably younger. Anyway we found we are in the same growing industry so we traded details. Turns out she started her own business. We got texting and eventually met up for a date in the late afternoon. We met and she was neat, proper and prim. She wore a nice dress and lots of make up. I on the other hand looked very casual, almost unkempt. She drove me around, paid for everything (I offered but she refused),and we had fun. I don't know what point it was on the date but it was clear through her actions that she was loaded beyond my wildest imagination.

Even though I had fun with her, its fucked up that I like her more now because she has a lot of money. I never thought I’d be a gold digger but it seems like I am. What's even weirder is that I offer her nothing yet she seems really interested in me.

a) Is my greater interest motivated by her money socially acceptable or do I look pathetic? I feel like it makes me a lesser man.
b) What the hell could she see in a younger man like me? I am average looking and have an average job. The only plus sides is that I am kind of independent because I live by myself and have a variety of interests so I appear a little more interesting.

From what I gathered she has only a few close friends because she spent many years overseas and has been solely focused on her business.
>>
You offered to pay as well

That doesn't make you a gold digger
She just want you both to have a great time
>>
The answer is yes.
>>
Could be as easy as
>you are a nice and pleasant young man

Her having money means that you won't need to try and impress her. She's sorted in that area, and you managed not to get intimidated by the fact. Like the other anon said, you did offer - just don't make it into a habit never to offer her anything.

How you proceed depends on your game in general, but I would eat that pussy out asap.
>>
Just roll with it. Don't question it but don't take advantage. She likes you and is showing you as much. A dinner out could mean almost nothing to her money wise. I've dates women that are broke. Your situation is better.
>>
>>17149986
>a) Is my greater interest motivated by her money socially acceptable or do I look pathetic? I feel like it makes me a lesser man.
I agree, being interested in someone mostly because of their money is shitty.

>b) What the hell could she see in a younger man like me?
She had a nice conversation and a fun time with you. Decent people like others because of their personality/behavior, not because of their appearance and wealth. Not surprising that you don't understand this.

At some point it will probably become obvious to her that what you're interested in is the money. Either she'll continue to have fun with you until it's not fun anymore, or she'll drop you to find someone she can be serious about.
>>
I suppose the money thing is a big bonus, not a deciding factor. Still it really fucks you up. Thanks everyone. I better carefully think what my intentions are.
>>
>>17150062
I bet you don't really care about the money in and of itself, but you're attracted to the independence and admire the effort it took to achieve it on her part.

Doooo you want to fuck her or not?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.