[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest, least painful way to commit suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What's the fastest, least painful way to commit suicide if you can't afford a gun?
>>
>>17148532
Getting drunk and then jumping off a building or bridge.
>>
>>17148532
The least painful isn't the fastest. At least not without a gun or heavy machinery/helpers.

But some word of advice from someone who's been there:
What's the rush?

Sooner or later you're gonna die anyway. Might as well make the most of it and try. Any good moment is worth it.
Also you know yourself that you can't trust your head.
>>
>>17148532
You're body is designed to survive. As quickly as pain travels to the brain, do you really think there is any painless way to commit suicide?
>>
Just chop off your dick and bleed slowly to death or, if you're a chick, use a knife as a dildo but don't forget, before you do this take your eyes out of the sockets with a rusty spoon so you can't see what you're doing when you're killing yourself. Trust me, it'll be more intense. I know from experience. I do it like at least over 9000 times a day.
>>
this cartoon has a valuable lesson for you
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=84c_1259299326
>>
Guns are the cheapest of the painless methods. If you can't afford one, then you're going to have to handle some unpleasantness.
>>
why do you want to kill yourself, what would be so great about being dead?
>>
>>17148602
idk maybe not being in unbearable pain every day?
>>
>>17148606
death wouldn't stop that

after you die you're subjected to horrible tortures, of the sexual variety
>>
If you are in america: suicide by cop.
>>
>>17148606
You are not in unbearable pain every day.
Also the answer to that is meds.

Your brain is telling you none of this will work. It's lying. Seek help.
>>
>>17148615
bad idea, if you don't die you're really fucked
>>
Unbearable pain everyday my ass. Suck it up hoe, it's life. We all want more but for now we just live.
>>
>>17148637
I live in a third world country, I have to work 62 hours per week and they pay me 260 dollars per month.
>>
>>17148634
It's pretty easy to get killed by a cop. Just run to them with a gun shaped thing in your hand and point at them
>>
Did you get chased by crazy illuminatis who tried to kill you over 200 times and killed most of your friends and family? even your kitty?
>>
>>17148645
Why kill yourself ? If you have nothing to lose then you can do all sorts of crazy shit.
I would advice you to chose some political issue and go on a public hunger strike on the street, you will be probably on the news = free job + free pussy + getting well known. If you aren't getting enough attention say you are planning self immolation
>>
>>17148648
is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs
>>
>>17148659
hhahaha fucker you gave me a good laugh...
>>
hanging
>>
File: 1452016760073.jpg (40 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1452016760073.jpg
40 KB, 403x392
>>17148648
Not really bro. Most of us tend to shoot center mass. With adrenaline up, hitting a target at range is almost impossible. Also, the news plays up every shooting like it's an epidemic instead of the 0.4% of all calls for police nationwide. Generally, we like that tazer.
>>
>>17148687
>implying you're a cop
timestamp of badge/uniform+gun or gtfo
>>
>>17148721
Yeah, so you can track down the agency I'm with, report I post on this site and either get me fired or cause me to have to explain 4chan to a Lt. No thanks, I don't really give a fuck if you believe me.
>>
Lethal injection of KCl?
>>
>>17148645
Get out of the situation lil bitch. Book a flight to Jamaica and be homeless. No stress feel me? Climb trees eat fruit and shit FUCK
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.