[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am stuck in a rut and desperately want to shake things up but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I am stuck in a rut and desperately want to shake things up but don't have the resources to do anything positive.

Do y'all think I'd lose my job for good if I cut myself up and went to a mental ward for a while?
>>
Secondary bump.
>>
>>17148066

It'd be hard to convince them that you're healthy enough to leave afterwards... You could be spending the time that you would have been in the mental ward doing something else. Try learning some free shit online while you work some minimum wage job to pay for housing and other necessities.
>>
>>17148066
>don't have the resources to do anything positive.
By that I assume you mean "some free time and the desire to do anything positive with that time".

Depends on your employer and the type of business it is. If you leave your employer shorthanded, expect them to replace you as quickly as possible. Even if your employer were willing to have you as an employee, don't assume they'll have a position available to you.
>>
does your employer provide health insurance?
>>
>>17148897
Yes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.