[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started college which mother dosent approve >dont care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>started college which mother dosent approve
>dont care what she says because I worked hard to get here
>she goes on a rampage and loses her mind
>starts speaking to herself
>cant study in house because shes gone crazy
>start studying in library, library usually is packed
>start failing when I start studying at home
>trash talks college to herself and puts on fake "go to college Its a good thing this that"
>"I constantly hear you trash talk my progress, stop being fake"
>goes on rampage storms around the house

wtf is this shit? anyone had to deal with parents like this?
>>
>>17147660

Are you black?
>>
She's afraid of losing you.
>>
>>17147671
im 26 ffs, shes going to lose me regardless
>>
Who does this to their son who's trying to progress in life is the question
>>
>>17147660
leave and find some where else t live, thats bullsht
>>
>>17147678
That anon means that she's afraid of losing her leash on you. She's a psycho control freak.
>>
>>17148247
Wow this sounds like her, explain further
>>
>>17148336
Just off of my experience with this sort of mother, they tend to be emotional vampires. She is going to do everything possible to prevent you from succeeding. She cannot accept that you don't really need her anymore, and she will do everything she can to maintain your reliance on her.
She's going to suck your dry. My advice?
Don't seek trouble with her, just lay low for now.
But as soon as you get a chance, run.
Get out of her house, get out of the town you're in, if possible. Get as far away as you can, sever all your ties with her, and try to live the way you want to.
>>
>>17148358
this desu
>>
>>17147660
i have parents like that
they wont stop yelling at you until they get their controlling ways
sometimes trolling
normally ends after 2 weeks
if its been past two weeks for you consider buying a loan and getting a dorm or get to the library earlier or sit on the floor
>>
>>17147660
RUN !
>>
Damn, a lot of this advice resonates with my current situation. Thank you for creating the thread OP, and thank you for providing some insight, whoever. I might create a thread about my situation in the future too. I didn't think it would help, but now I see it will.
>>
>>17149040
This right here. I had always been held back somehow and this gives me clarity on why things always seemed a little strange for me to be hassled for making progress. I bet if I let them, I'd never get away
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.