[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a hobby...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 477364858.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1247) Image search: [Google]
477364858.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1247
I'm getting tired of vidya. I'm thinking of buying a piano keyboard. But I have no idea which brand to buy or where to start. Does anyone have any recommendations?
>>
>>17147574
http://www.amazon.com/Casio-SA77-SA-77-Mini-Keyboard/dp/B00Q836ST0

Don't break the bank until you see if you like it.
>>
>>17147574
reading books
learning to draw
Jezus man, for music you have to do so much. And I doubt you will have the patience and courage. Try something easier.
>>
>>17147625
I already do those things... I just want to try something new.
>>
>>17147604

This.

I've been playing keyboards/piano for 10 years. Don't go to some Guitar Center and let some scumbag salesmen try to sell you an 88 weighted key hammer action keyboard for $500 if you're just trying to see if you like it. Go with the mini Casio anon recommended and learn a couple of simple songs.
>>
>>17147644
I'm in the same situation as OP and I've been saving up for an 88 key weighted keyboard.

I've had my eye on the casio CTK-3200 as a cheaper alternative for the meantime but I've heard of people outgrowing 61 keys and getting frustrated fairly quickly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.