[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to a girl on tinder >says she needs to get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1428959099163.jpg (40 KB, 529x404) Image search: [Google]
1428959099163.jpg
40 KB, 529x404
>talk to a girl on tinder
>says she needs to get married to stay in america
>joking say I'll marry her
>she thinks I'm 100% serious
>meet her in person
>things go well
>fuck unprotected
>wake up this morning and realize just how stupid I am

how JUST am I right now?
>>
Did this happened at your house?
>>
>>17147389
At her place
>>
>>17147385
Get morning after pill, crush it up in some water and OJ, and drug the cunt.
>>
File: 1452163096525.png (129 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
1452163096525.png
129 KB, 600x465
>>17147395
I don't think that's possible as she lives in the next state over.
>>
>>17147405
Then enjoy your anchor baby and manipulative immigrant wife.
>>
Invest in not being an absolute retard in the future. Seriously OP?? I mean, risking HIV and babies for the sake of riding bareback once is already pretty braindead, but okay, tons of young guys have made the same mistake. But doing so with a woman dying to have an excuse to stay in the states? After actually playing into her wish to make this happen?

Pray that you're in luck. And seriously get your fucking head together.
>>
>>17147412
should I just disappear? Like my lease is almost up on my apartment.

>>17147415
I wish I could think with my brain and not my dick
>>
>>17147424
It's hard to disappear nowadays. Also not sure if you can live with yourself after abandoning a child you created because you didn't think it through, but I would not sleep well on that personally.
Are you sure she wasn't on the pill? Ask her if you're not. If she isn't, insist that she should consider plan B, act as childish and whiny as possible to make her really feel that you would make a terrible father.
>>
>>17147385

it isn't stupid at all mate, you've got a free wife for life and a little slave on the way. Bonus points if she knows how to cook whatever food is native to her original country.
>>
Post pics of her please, for advice purposes
>>
>>17147385
Common, chance of getting baby on the first go is small. Still you can get after pill to be sure.

And since you told yes, now you can consider if you really want to or not. Is she hot? Can she cook? What is her job? What about education?

Don't be lame anon, go marry and tell us few years later how did it go :-D

Anyway this is how our ancestors made families. And somehow it all sort of worked. So why not give it try now?
>>
>>17147453
I don't believe your name
>>
>>17147385
Is she russian or asian?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.