[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. For the past 3 years I have been very confused about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Lain5.png (179 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
Lain5.png
179 KB, 1024x946
Hey /adv/. For the past 3 years I have been very confused about my sexuality. I'll be attracted to guys and then all of a sudden wont. Then I'll be attracted to girls and all of a sudden wont. Then suddenly I'm thinking that I like both girls and guys.

Me being confused has ruined lots of relationships and friendships with others and is making me extremely depressed, I want out. How can I determine what my sexuality really is? Have any of you anons dealt with this confusion before?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Sounds like you're one of those new aged fluid gender things
>>
>>17145865
I've heard of genderfluid, but it has nothing to do with sexuality. I have a penis therefore I am a male, I know that. I'm just trying to figure out whether I'm gay, bi or straight.
>>
>>17145869
Fluid sexuality then.
>>
>>17145869

The fact you find both men and women sexually attractive to the point where you want to actively fuck both, I'd say you were bisexual. It actually makes sense that you'd favour one gender over another at a particular time.

I wouldn't worry too much about putting a label on it. Just fuck who you want to fuck and it'll all make sense in the end. Society is generally so open minded about sexuality now, I don't think there's any need to give yourself a specific label.
>>
>>17145863
>Me being confused has ruined lots of relationships and friendships
How so?
>>
>>17145941
Spoiler alert: they tried to bang everyone
>>
>>17145863
You're bi.
>>
>>17145941
>>17145941
Hooked up with my bffs brother. M y "bff" didnt like that and went on an anti-gay rant before ditching me and raging at his brother. Thats just one example out of many.
>>
>>17145971

Well that's just an issue of your friend being a homophobic dick, not with you being unsure of your sexuality.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.