[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating women older than you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463123851169.jpg (15 KB, 415x292) Image search: [Google]
1463123851169.jpg
15 KB, 415x292
Does /adv/ have any experience with women older than themselves? I was always told to go with women a couple years younger than me, but I've started hitting it off with a girl in my work who's 2 years older than me. Does it lead to problems down the line?
>>
>>17145862
depends how old you are, if you're 33 and she's 35 its not a big deal at all, but she might be pushing to have kids right away
>>
>>17145862
As someone who had two older sisters I made it a personal rule to never date older women.
>>
>>17145862
I've dated a girl 4 years older than me and one 2 years older, also younger girls but those tended to be more short lived relationships of a couple of months.

I wasn't very much into the party lifestyle during college and generally got along better with women who had sort of mentally calmed down or had never been the party type. I also liked that the two older women I dated had a well established life outside of me, neither expected me to be their everything and the relationship was a lot less strained because of that. The first one moved for work and we ended it, the second one we fell out of love after a while. I don't know, I like people with some life experience under their belt and able to articulate what they want, so far in my life that tended to be slightly older women.
>>
It's easier to create attraction with younger girls but that's about it. 2 years ain't much.
>>
I wish.
All the girls I've dated have been younger than me and all of them shared few common issues. Childish, passive aggressive behaviour, little to no actual interests, overly clingy and in general the kind of people who just had nothing to offer outside of the physical side of a relationship. No real opinions or anything so conversations were impossible too. I dont need some intellectual assburger or anything, I just want a person who is a goddamn person. With hobbies, interests, passion for something AND they have opinions, can discuss differing opinions without raising a shitstorm and so on. You wouldnt think thats too much to ask for, but apparently it is.
>>
>>17145862
they're just for fuck
milfs are great
>>
>>17146026
How does one do it?
Im 28 and younger girls are hard to attract friend but they are so much better than older women.
>>
>>17145862
Currently dating a girl 3 years older then me for the couple of months who I met through work. Before this we had worked together for about a couple years. From the first two months I can tell I really like this girl. She has personal interests, is mature, isn't overly clingy, and has a career under her belt and the sex is amazing. However, I have this weird feeling in the back of my mind that it might not work out just because I feel that she might pull me forward to fast in life or that I might hold her back but I'm just gonna continue seeing this girl because I do really like her and I want to lay all my cards on the table. I say go for it man, you don't want to go through life asking yourself "what-ifs" it's just not worth it.
>>
File: 382554.jpg (98 KB, 700x753) Image search: [Google]
382554.jpg
98 KB, 700x753
well, i'm 27 and my bf is 22. so far things are going great and i don't see and end to that. we've talked about issues regarding our age gap, but there aren't any glaring red flags we could detect.
>>
Look at all of you fucking losers thinking 1-4 years in age actually means anything. Bunch of jokers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.