[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my buddy hung out with his girl and her friend couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 448x300
Me and my buddy hung out with his girl and her friend couple nights ago and I took a liking to his girl's friend. After they had left I end up getting her number and we started talking however the conversations are dry at points and I end up losing interest. The question is should I keep talking to her in the hope that things pick up or just drop her?
>>
One must always abide the bro code
>>
BROS BEFORE HOES. DROP HER.
>>
>>17145266
Text should only be used to set dates or meet-ups
>>
>>17145270
>>17145272

He meant his girl's friend.
>>
Yeah I ain't trying to take my buddy girl. Her friend on the other hand.. I'm just wondering if she will get more comfortable talking
>>
>>17145303
You just got bored from chatting about certain topic. You have yet to learn more about her, and you might find something interesting.

Keep her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.