[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest and subtle way to find out if a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0027.jpg (648 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0027.jpg
648 KB, 1520x2688
What's the fastest and subtle way to find out if a girl as a boyfriend or not?

Pic unrelated
>>
Casually ask her a question about her boyfriend or girlfriend.

That way she will either answer (in which case she won't think much of it and will just assume she or he told you about her bf/gf before) or if she doesn't have one she will be "oh I don't have a boyfriend" - which again is less awkward than straight up asking if she/he is single.
>>
Just ask her if she's single, fuckfart.
>>
>>17144529
This. No need to be subtle about this one.
>>
>>17144529

Agreed.if you don't have the balls to be straight up with her, your not gonna get much respect. Pussy-footing around a simple question with tactics and strategy? Sigh...man up!!!!!
>>
>>17144310
>Who do you usually hang out with?

Always works for me. Or find their NormieBook page
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.