[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to flirt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463214620480.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
1463214620480.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
How to flirt /adv/? Tonight I've got a date with a girl I like, and I believe she likes me back. We always chat about random things, but I don't know how to turn our convo into sexual. I don't care if she rejects me, I just wan't to try.
>>
If you have to ask how to try to turn the convo sexual, don't. That's doomed to fail. It has to come naturally. Forget about sex for now. Just do your best to keep her interested. The sex will follow if you two click.
>>
>>17143765

We've been having fun for almost a year. Going for drinks every week. I believe she is interested in me and waits for me to do the first move. I don't know how to do it tho!

I also believe, if I keep that way for some time, she will find another guy
>>
>>17143758
>but I don't know how to turn our convo into sexual
At a break in the conversation, ask if you can jam your ponos into her vagoo.

Or, alternatively, you could not be a spaz.
>>
>>17143820

>not be a spaz

how do I do it?
>>
>>17143823
If she wants to fuck, she'll bring it up. Don't try to force it or you'll spill spaghetti everywhere.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.