[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl never brings her boyfriend around me, what does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461715216866.jpg (81 KB, 1039x693) Image search: [Google]
1461715216866.jpg
81 KB, 1039x693
If a girl never brings her boyfriend around me, what does it mean?

Especially because I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me, but she's still hanging out. Part of me tells me I'm overthinking this, the other part of me tells me she wants out.
>>
Means nothing
>>
What the other anon said.
Men want multiple women in one bed and women want multiple men in many beds. So it's not that she's necessarily choosing.
>>
>>17143275
ignore this guy

obviously she wants to fuck you, and not just fuck her she wants you to tear her clothes off and rape her. Even if she cries for you to stop just keep going, all women have rape fantasies and orgasm to rape so really she wants it.
>>
>>17143287

Thanks, this is the advice I was looking for!
>>
>>17143287
>
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x492
Guys usually don't like girls hanging out with other guy friends so of course he probably wouldn't want to spend time with you spending time with her. Try not to think too much about it.
>>
Yeah, it's just weird that we're about to go get drunk and see a movie at 11 AM on a Saturday, but I guess I should hold off.

She lives with him and all too, so that's a lot to end.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.