[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How soon is too soon to go on a date with someone after a breakup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1463117448618.jpg (13 KB, 640x255) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463117448618.jpg
13 KB, 640x255
How soon is too soon to go on a date with someone after a breakup?

Long story short:
>be me
>long term bf cheats and we break up
>I hate him but I still want to reconcile
>be two weeks later
>guy with mutual friends asks me to dinner
>said yes
>today is the day

Is it too soon?
>>
>>17141681
highly advise you to not date ur exs friend, unless u want revenge. eventually ur friend will value the guys friendship than ur relationship
>>
>>17141752
The guy who asked me out isn't mutual with ex but with other friends, probably should have specified that
>>
you should go for it.
two weeks is long enough, plus he cheated and you hate him.
move on and worry about your new relationships.
>>
>>17141681
Nah its not too soon.
Your ex cheated on you which likely has effected your self esteem. Let this guy take you out and remind you you're still good. Even if you two weren't compatible at least aim to both had a nice time.
>>
>>17141681
If you're still emotionally entangled with the ex and want to get back together with him, then yeah, don't you think you're not ready for any sort of new relationship?

If you're just looking for some cock rather than for someone to be committed to, you're fine. You might want to be up front about this with the dude you're about to go on a date with.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.