[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting here, because well...I don't have anyone in real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 20057792.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
20057792.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
Posting here, because well...I don't have anyone in real life I can talk to about this.

A little background first. I'm a married mid 30s guy. Professional, doctoral level. Wife (K) is a late 30s teacher. 3 kids. Married a dozen years. My wife's best friend (L) is early 30s, with 1 kid. L is in a pretty miserable marriage. My wife and I started talking about an open marriage a couple of years ago. We didn't pursue it too heavily, until my wife had a conversation with L, and L let it be known that she would like to have sex with me. Even though my wife thought she would be cool with this, we actually decided not to do it, because it just made her too uncomfortable. So a few months pass.

Somehow, me and L just start texting. It started with innocent flirty sexy memes at first. Long story short, (too late), we're having a full blown affair. Wife and L are out together tonight having a girl's night. I'm at home watching the kids.

I don't know what kind of advice I'm asking for. I know I'm fucked. Because I have feelings far beyond just wanting to have sex with L. We've talked nonstop about how to keep this quiet. We've setup ground rules on how to do things together as low risk as possible. We've tried to break it off several times, but we keep coming back to each other, almost immediately.

I guess I just need some encouragement to quit for good.
>>
File: 1450770543881.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1450770543881.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>having an open relationship when you have 3 kids

Ew. Fuck this world
>>
>>17141552
Lol you fucked up, hope the kids understand that lying and cheating are not good ways to live
>>
>>17141552

It sounds like the relationship with L isn't the real problem. Your marriage is. Why did you feel the need to cheat in the first place? Even though you have an "open" marriage, this is still cheating since you're lying to your wife who expressed she specifically did not want you to see this person. I'm not being mean, but you really fucked up your marriage.

Your wife deserves to know that you're being unfaithful.
>>
>>17141552
Fuck dude, think about your kids in this situation. How do you think they will feel with a father that goes around sleeping with other women and betraying their mother? For their sake, break off the relationship with L and work on patching things up with your wife so you're a normal family again.
>>
Sounds like your kids are gonna grow up seeing their dad 1 - 2 days a week. Are you ok with that? My dad was apparently.
>>
Not a single person, going to tell me to keep fucking the good fuck? lol

ugh. I guess I have my answer, when I'm too shitty a person for even 4chan...
>>
>>17141552
you know what you must do
convince your wife to let the other one move in and be married to both of them. this is the way nature intended us to live, my son
>>
>>17143721

Literally, this has been discussed. I can financially provide a large enough place for a bedroom for each kid and "wife". But it's fantasy. Without the crazy religious background that typically accompanies polygamy, I'm not sure it'd be a great situation for the kids to grow up in. Not that I'm saying the religious situation is great for the kids either.
>>
>>17143721
If you figured out a way to do this, you'd be a fucking legend. Good luck OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.