[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be asexual >have no interest in sex whataoever >just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33 KB, 327x367
>be asexual
>have no interest in sex whataoever
>just wanna cuddle and kiss a little with a qt
>today's society tells girls to fuck with as many Chad's as possible
>I'm totally uninteresting for them as I'm never gonna put my donger inside or be naked at all with them
>go into asexual dating sites
>there are like no girls on these sites, very few
>they all look like dykes, like real man hating lesbian feminazis
>they all say they are a fake orientation like "pansexual"

Yep I'm fucked right? Keep in mind that I really don't have big standards, I just want someone that's look normal.
>>
>>17141477
asexuality is not real in humans, or any other species that relies on sexual reproduction to propagate itself. what you are experiencing is likely a symptom of physiological or psychological illness. i suggest you consult with the appropriate medical professionals.
>>
>>17141477
you are one confused individual, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>17141482
I feel no urge to have sex and produce children, sorry if it triggers you.
>>
>>17141491
did you not read the post in its entirety?
>likely a symptom of physiological or psychological illness
this is concern, not shit talking. my suggestion to seek medical attention was genuine. but since you are too special and unique to even consider a perspective other than your own delusion, im just going to go ahead and call you a faggot and close this tab.
>>
Chill out. You can't force finding that special someone. If you want it, it will happen when the time is right. Practice on improving yourself for now.
>>
if you're in san diego, ive got a coworker who would be perfect for you

but you're not, so suck to suck.

theyre hard to find, because they dont exactly tell everyone and anyone, but they exist.
>>
>>17141477

>falling for a label rather than identifying your mental illness and searching for a remedy

This is literally whats wrong with todays society
>>
>>17141477

Genuinely curious, not picking at you, but have you ever thought that your low sex drive might be due to some hormone imbalance?
>>
>>17141477

Awww poor OP, someone please give him what he wants
>>
>>17141477
>asexual
>calls pansexual

You're going to die alone because of your shitty personality, not because "society tells girls to fuck Chads." Don't kid yourself, anon.
>>
>>17141477

>todays society tells girls to fuck with as many chads as possible

your view of reality is so messed up bro.
>>
>>17141550
Maybe but I don't think I would help me. If I got horny all the time + think sex is pretty disgusting (as I do now) I would probably kill myself.
>>
I'm you but female for real, it's been stressing me out that I won't be able to be in a happy relationship with a guy because they'll get bored of me not wanting sex. So maybe this will give you hope? I'm sure there are more of us out there
>>
>>17141491
I for one dobt want to reproduce at all but i want sex

Asexuality can manifest from lack of hormones and other chemicals in your body/brain
There are treatments for it if thats the case

I have a female friend who's asexual, she's 19 and doesn't even mastrubate and even slwhen she was with guys they would never have sex even after a year or more

But she actually has health problems and diagnosed depression
>>
>>17141561
I think I probably would have a better shot if todays society wasnt to sex crazy.

Pedophilia is almost getting accepted as a orientation.
>>
>>17141477
>look like dykes
Uh, if you aren't going to fuck them, why do you care what they look like? Why does it matter? Also, if you are looking for a fellow asexual, then you have already limited your pool to only 1% of the population, or 0.5% if you are only looking at women. So, at maximum around 500,000 people in the entire country, which also includes the ones that are already in a relationship and those who don't want a relationship at all, ever. The more "normal" looking of the girls who have the abnormal dislike of sex are probably already taken, because there's tons of regular sexual guys that will want a cute wife for social approval and house keeping as long as she is okay with them having girls for sex on the side. So yes, you are probably looking for a unicorn.
>>
>>17143282
>Uh, if you aren't going to fuck them, why do you care what they look like?

how were you thinking at this moment when you wrote this?
>>
>>17143262
>Pedophilia is almost getting accepted as a orientation.
no it isn't, people coming to a realization that pedophiles didn't choose to be that way and need help is not the same as saying its ok to fuck children
>>
>>17141477
>they all say they are a fake orientation like "pansexual
>they all say they are a fake orientation like "asexual"
OP, you are a hypocrite, if you can't accept these peoples identifiers don't expect people to accept yours.
>>
>>17141477
Come over to /acegen/ on /lgbt/, OP. We'll treat you right.

I'm an ace girl who I guess is conventionally pretty. I get hit on a lot, which is annoying.

I'm sure there's other girls like me out there.
>>
>>17143282
>The more "normal" looking of the girls who have the abnormal dislike of sex are probably already taken, because there's tons of regular sexual guys that will want a cute wife for social approval and house keeping as long as she is okay with them having girls for sex on the side.
Lolno. Guys get insecure about why you won't have sex with them, and less men are up for polyamory than you'd expect.
Why would he settle for no-sex girl once he finds pretty girl who will also do the sex?

It's ruined every relationship I've been in.
>>
>>17141477
I feel you bro I want to have a family a wife and children but so broke that you have to think twice
>>
>>17143396
asexuality isnt an orientation, I acknowledge that its a disability, however its a disability I dont really suffer with a lot as im not interested in having sex.

people who say that are shit like "pansexuali" are just fucking campus college marxists who wanna be something special. they say they could be together with "anyone" but I have never seen a 20yo "pansexual" be together with a 80yo grandpa or with a guy who has a huge tumour on his face.

they are just normal straight/bi-curious women who are brainwashed with cultural marxism and only that scares me enough.
>>
>>17143496
Pansexuals aren't attracted to EVERYONE (just like bi sexual a aren't attracted to every person of both genders) they CAN be attracted to someone of any of the genders, it's basically an all-inclusive bi sexual.
>>
>>17141564
Have to agree. If a girl fucks with as many chads as possible, society calls her a whore. Are you sure you're okay OP?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.