[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want a girl with big its that isnt a lard ass, im attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462397372211.jpg (72 KB, 584x720) Image search: [Google]
1462397372211.jpg
72 KB, 584x720
i want a girl with big its that isnt a lard ass,
im attractive enof to pull one in,
but what are girls with big tits turned on to?
is there something most of them have in common?
any info helps
>>
>>17141296
If you have large breasts you aren't going to have a flat stomach, it just looks that way through clothing because the breasts are large, they are just lumps of fat so you're going to have to accept she will have a belly.

If you're ok with that proceed to woo them like you would a woman of any other breast size, the boobs don't have little brains in them that enable the girl to be different from others with smaller lumps of fat.
>>
>>17141296
I find that girls with big tits are very often attracted to big dicks. What you need to do is to put your crotch in evidence whenever you see a C cup or bigger. Wear tight pants and have an erection when walking around. Hopefully this will attract the attention of girls with HUGE tits. Sometimes, women wear sports bras to hid really big tits because they're just scouting for big cocks incognito. If you're in a club and it's dark, you an even whip out your erect penis and slap big titted girls on their tits. If they feel that the slap is heavy, they know you have a big one and they'll ask you out for a drink.

Hope this helps, good luck OP.
>>
File: 1463025328042.png (390 KB, 479x542) Image search: [Google]
1463025328042.png
390 KB, 479x542
>>17141328
>>
>>17141296
I think the most common thing is that they all have big tits.
>>
>>17141296
>I'm attractive enough to get one
The fact that you haven't suggests otherwise
>>
You could always just try being friendly and acting like a normal human being. Women love that.
>>
File: 1330317352463.jpg (75 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
1330317352463.jpg
75 KB, 200x261
>>17141313

>no skinny girls have big tits
>flat stomachs are an optical illusion
>might as well settle for a fucking cow
>>
>>17141350
Well if you date a cow you get a couple more pairs of tits for the price of one.
>>
>>17141296
try google searching for one
>>
>>17141296
IT IT IT IT IT

Are those its big enough for you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.