[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have crush on female friend from college >she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: flirting-not-sure.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
flirting-not-sure.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
>have crush on female friend from college
>she doesn't seem to notice
>have all courses together now, inseparable at college
>we go attend a few classical concerts together, she put a lot of effort on makeup and outfit
>she starts being more touchy feely
>a few weeks ago half-jokingly tell her I'd love to cook for her
>Today she asks "Hey, when are you going to invite me over for dinner?"

What should I do? This almost feels like a date at my place? Should we watch a movie on my bed together? Red wine? Beer? Should I just kiss her? How should I make a move on her?
>>
>>17140201

invite her over for pasta with red wine id say. its traditionally cheesy romantic without being TOO Cheesy.

movie on the couch if you have one. if not she will understand why bed is the option if she chooses to sdtay. id kiss her and cuddle with her but maybe save sex for the next date.
>>
>>17140226
Unfortunately, I don't have a couch, so my bed is really the only option.

>id kiss her and cuddle with her but maybe save sex for the next date.
She's a virgin, so sex is not gonna happen anyway. I don't want to scare her off by being too forward, but I can assume she's romantically interested, because she's willing to come over to my place?
>>
>>17140262

absolutely yeah. worse case scenario she just says
>oh sorry anon i only see you as a friend

better to find out imo. a little pasta, a little wine, a little movie and some softcore action awaits.
>>
>>17140201
yeah dude sounds promising. I wouldnt go in with a definite plan TO or TO NOT kiss her. You'll be able to notice with eye contact/physical contact and body language when the time comes but if you think she is keen for dinner you should for sure invite her over.
>>
>>17140267
What's the best kind of movie? I was thinking about a horror movie to have her hopefully cuddle up next to me
>>
>>17140278

ask her what kind of movies she likes and whether or not theres a movie shes been wanting to see. then just torrent accordingly. having a few options might help.
>>
>>17140283
I have Netflix and Amazon Prime, but I'm scared she might assume I want to "netflix&chill"... Asking her beforehand definitely seems a better idea
>>
>>17140307

good luck anon! everyone has netflix and their movie selection is shit, plus you can impress her possibly if you download something in theaters still or just released , etc. works for me all the time.
>>
>>17140201
Red Red Red Wiiiiiihiiiiiiihiiiiiine

But yeah cook her some fuckin Chef Boyardee with garlic bread.

Bitches LOVE garlic bread.
>>
Congrats anon. Just don't stress out too much and you'll do fine.
>>
>>17140262
>she's a virgin
What kind of girl tells you she's a virgin for nothing? If she's told you it's either that she's full of herself and proud of the fact she's a virgin (no sex ever) or she actually likes you but is awkward about that sort of thing.
>>
>>17140262

>but I can assume she's romantically interested, because she's willing to come over to my place?

Or she just wants a free meal.
>>
>>17140886
um GARLIC on a date? LOL NAH
>>
>>17140886
I'm actually a pretty good cook, so no canned food for her. It's probably a sign from above that she'll get pasta though, I just had to select all noodle meals during captcha

>>17141437
She didn't directly tell me that she's a virgin. She's quite popular and a guy in our year was really sexually aggressive while chasing her and it was making her really uncomfortable. Our mutual guy friends then teased her a bit and she was kind of pressured into answering, I know it from our mutual friend.
>>
Play it by ear. There's always the possibility that you're a "safe" friend and she's letting her boundaries down, but still not interested in you romantically. Unfortunately.
>>
>>17142193
>There's always the possibility that you're a "safe" friend
That's my biggest fear, I'm pretty much her best male friend and she trusts me like no other. The thing that is confusing me is that she's been very touchy feely lately like putting her head on my shoulders. We've been friends for 2 years now, but she just started recently to things like that.
>>
>>17142178
>She's quite popular and a guy in our year was really sexually aggressive while chasing her and it was making her really uncomfortable
hey I think I've seen you on here before. dude that went on a kinda date that some other more sexually aggressive creep went on as well?

anyways, try seeing where things go and then ... well then idk cause either she's gonna take the opportunity to make things a little more clear and maybe talk to you or hint more or something or you're gonna have a real awkward conversation that could seriously mess up your friendship.

there isn't an easy way here really unless she works with you and gives you an opening for that conversation or to make a move.
>>
>>17140262
>but I can assume she's romantically interested, because she's willing to come over to my place?

Eh, it's definitely not a bad sign, but it really does depend. One of my female friends from college is touchy-feely all the time, asked to come over, etc... and I'm pretty much 100% sure there's no romantic interest at all. Depends on what kind of person she is. If she's innocent and outgoing then maybe coming over to a guy's place isn't a date unless you state it's a date.
Like other anons have suggested, better to find out imo.
>>
>>17142294
That wasn't me, but it probably happens more often that girl's are harassed by sexually aggressive assholes.
I'm scared that I might ruin the friendship forever, I will try to take it slow and see how receptive she is.

>>17142298
She's usually super shy and needs time to become physically comfortable enough to touch people.
>>
Just fuck her already
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.