[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am planning to flatline, and I need some advices about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AwxzP.jpg (249 KB, 1154x648) Image search: [Google]
AwxzP.jpg
249 KB, 1154x648
I am planning to flatline, and I need some advices about it. First of all, I would like to point out that this decision is definitive, and I'm not here to ask for emotional support or that sort of thing. Zip, nada.
Anyway, I would like to leave behind a body in a decent state, so "radical" methods like guns, dropping from a high place, and so on were immediately out of the question.
So, after some research I found out that cyanide is a relatively fast way to put an end to it, and as a plus leaves behind a body in perfect state (although it regrettably can't be harvested for organs).
After a couple of days of research I found out that a lot of seeds from many common fruits contain amygdaline (which degrades into cyanide when digested), like apricots, apples, pears, plums, etc.
Since pure potassium cyanide didn't seem like a common item in the family-run grocery stores near me, I started to stockpile on a decent quantity of apricot kernels and apple seeds.
Here's the deal. I don't know the exact quantity of cyanide present in each seed, nor I know the best method of administration, and since non-lethal cyanide poisoning can have some unpleasant consequences, I would like to be generous with my dose.
So here I am asking you, do you happen to know what is the cyanide content in an apple/apricot seed?
Also, what do you think is the best method of delivery? I was thinking of grinding up the seeds and chugging them down with something, but I don't know if doing so could mess with the cyanide content.

As an alternative, if you know of some easy way to get some cyanide, well, that would be even better.
>>
Who the fuck on /adv/ is gonna know about apple seed cyanide content? If you want attention this badly just start cutting yourself like a normal angst teen.
>>
>>17139401
This. Google it.
>>
>>17139396
Lol, your stomach will rupture before you eat enough seeds.
>>
Took me 10 seconds to google. How determined are you really?

>Amygdalin contents of seeds from fifteen varieties of apples ranged from 1 mg/g to 4 mg/g.

This means apple seeds.
LD50 is about 400 mg/kg for rats and mice, so you can go for a similar amount for humans.
Let's say you are about 80 kg, that means you would need 32 g of amygdaline, which means about 32 kg of apple seeds.

>not possible
>>
I'm this guy
>>17139443

You might be able to make an extraction with alcohol. I have no idea though how well this works. The result would probably also make you vomit uncontrollably so this is also not really viable.
I would try to get some H over the deep web or locally, this would probably be a LOT easier.
>>
Guess this was a failed troll-thread. Welp, 60 seconds I will never get back. Either that or OP is kill.
>>
>>17139396
dont wanna be rude but if u post that ur gonna kill ur self online, its asking for attention.
>>
>>17140485
ROFL
>>
>>17139396
>they call me johnny appleseed
>>
what an attention whore, just hang yourself or something simple that people have been doing for millennia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.