[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this Chinese chick want to date my friend so much? He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 250x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 250x294
Why does this Chinese chick want to date my friend so much? He's half white and is from the Netherlands and she's full Chinese and has been living in the U.S. for two years. She is enchanted by the white people at school who speak German or Dutch and keeps asking them out but is getting declined because she's kind of annoying. She's nice and all though but some kids at school think she's culturally confused as she makes many comments about smoking weed, drinking alcohol, and going to wild parties none of which she actually does. I think she's just trying to fit in. Anyways she's been flirting with my friend a lot but he doesn't seem too interested. We tell him to stop being a beta and should just go for it. But should he start a relationship with her? I hear Chinese chicks are crazy in bed.
>>
>>17138775
>I hear Chinese chicks are crazy in bed.

if all you're basing a relationship on is the sex I have some bad news for you friendo. Maybe she needs to enter a marriage for a green card.
>>
>>17138775
Sounds like she likes white guys because they have that foreigner appeal to her.
>>
Because she's lonely and thinks your friend is cute, you retard.
If he isn't attracted to her then he probably shouldn't. Plenty of guys with yellow fever around.
>>
>>17138775
what does her being chinese have to do with anything? She wants to get out and about and likes guys. Sounds normal
>>
>>17138775
Wow do you have yellow fever and you jelly because your friend gets the attention?
>>
What's the point of this thread? Why do you even give a shit? You sound kind of jealous
>>
>>17138775
He's only half white so he's not really white at all. I say go for it! doesn't matter
>>
>>17138775
it is very common for asians to prefer western males.
In Asia it is still often seen as a sign of well-travelledness and status
>>
>>17140279
Pretty much this. His genes won't be tainted or anything.
>>
>>17138775
>Why does this Chinese chick want to date my friend so much?
Chinese chicks are biologically still girls, and will date/sleep/whatever with guys for similar reasons as white girls would.

As regards to how good they are in bed, I've been with a few and they usually don't put any effort into sex and expect men to do 100% of the work. So, its good if you have a dominant/aggressive personality to date asian women, because I'm pretty sure they are open to all kinds of things, but if you are more of a feeling person like myself, you can still make love great in another way.

Why don't you tell your friend that if he doesn't do it, you will tell him that he is interested to the girls face for him - mabye the threat will give him the guts to do it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.