[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a fucking creep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Guys, I'm panicking. I've been panicking ever since this has started. I have no one to talk to except for my brother about this anymore, and it's gotten worse and worse.

First of all, I fell attracted to this girl on facebook. 2nd semester started and I found out we walk the exact same route on our way to 4th period.

At first, I was like "oh cool!" then I after envisioning what could happen, I hit myself hard. I fell down a fucking dark spiral staircase of fantasy. I basically hate myself for what comes next.

God what's the point of this post. I asked her out. I asked if she'd like to do something sometime and she said she has a boyfriend, right? Well that happened. I'm usually known as the creeper/loner type. But this girl, this girl seemed to be just fucking like me. So at the time I was envisioning going to the park with her this weekend and I thought for sure she would say yes.

Now to question.. Is it normal to keep feeling the same way after 5 months? I rarely see her walk the same path.. But I walked a different way a couple times, and maybe she got the motto that I'm not interested in her and that she was interested in me? Cause it seemed like she stopped walking that way after I walked the other way a couple times
>>
>>17137544
You know nothing about this girl, make wild made up fantasies about you and her, and you feel this way after 5 months.

Stop it and really consider never acting like this again. Nothing she did made you warrent this type of behaviour. It was all your delusional behaviour.
>>
>>17137561
Yeah i know i beat myself up so bad about it.. Do you think my reputation is gone? Like is it really that bad?
>>
>>17137561
>
I never really done anything bad, I don't get beat up at all. I just have acne, and i barely talk
>>
>>17137570
What rep did you have to begin with.

like >>17137561 said, you are delusional. Did she know you? Did you just randomly go up to her and ask her out? I can see why she would say that. You can't just ask someone out without knowing them. Holy shit
>>
>>17137581
With this being said, you're trippin the fuck out over a girl. Move on already. You didn't even know her.
>>
>>17137581
I talked with her first, asked if she'd like to do something sometime. Just to hang out.

I hang out with some friends. I'm kind of a nerd I guess..
>>
>>17137591
Which is why i'm asking if this is normal behavior.. I guess it's not.. I really wanted to go up to her the next day and tell her what was on my mind, but that never even happened.
>>
>>17137601
you're trippin out. just let it go
>>
Think it's too late to tell her what's been going on my mind? I feel really bad for what I did..
>>
>>17137619
Well you didn't really do anything. There's no need to apologize, the only person you've hurt is yourself. The girl doesn't matter, but for your own well being you have to make sure this doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>17137544
hs is pretty tightly knitt no matter how many people so just wait for hs to be over and ull be glad shes out of ur life
>>
>>17137656
I think it's just that since i'm so bad at socializing I want to improve, and I beat myself up thinking about her, not doing anything while so many others say that if I atleast tried then something amazing might happen. That's the driving factor.

but yeah i'm really tripping out..
>>
>>17137666
Well as stupid as it was, I'll at least give you props on actually asking her out; this is further than a lot of betas on here.
Like the others said before me, just make sure to establish a solid connection with her before you ask her out.
You're halfway there bud, I'm rootin' for ya.
>>
>>17137707
Half way there? lol

I'm getting out of school in exactly a month, and she is probably avoiding me..
>>
>>17137707
thx for the support tho

i just have no idea how to deal with this situation so haha
>>
>>17137544
This post doesn't even make sense. I'm surprised you anons can even decipher this autistic rambling.
>>
>>17137750
what doesn't make sense?
>>
>>17137745
I meant halfway to successfully asking a girl out.
First you have to establish a relationship, then you ask her out. You did 50% of this.

>>17137750
Yeah I got confused with the switching of pronouns in the last sentence but I still understood what he was saying.
>>
>>17137783
There is no switching of pronouns in the last sentence.
>>
But am I a creep?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.