[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /adv/... i seriously need help here. i try to make it simple.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
hi /adv/...
i seriously need help here. i try to make it simple.
im 20 years old now and in uni me and my gf are together since last year in high school that's 2 years we planned to go to the same uni together but that didn't work out soo we end up in 2 different unis and we are like 26 hours drive away from each other the thing is i dont know what im doing we rarely see each other and and im devoted to the relationship and she is too i can tell you countless stories how i acted like a pussy and turned girls down but recently like i said i dont know what im doing im very horny normal fap doesn't do the job anymore sometimes im thinking about getting engaged with to save it
soo i need help from you guys about how to make distant relationship work and how to control this wild lust? thank you
>>
>>17136536
Hi man. There is no correct answer here but in my opinion you should sacrifice your studies for her.
I'm telling you this because I'm older than you and I know for sure there's nothing more important than women. If you are succesful in your career but don't have sex and love, you are going to regret not going with her when you had the chance.
>>
>>17136536
Why not just break up? Apparently there are plenty of women available to you
>>
>>17136542
ahh that's really rock bottom i dont have any serious job that can take care of her or future surprises
thanks senpai
>>
>>17136546
she's trying her best to make things work
and there's nothing wrong in trying i want to go through every option
>>
>>17136552
If she was really, actually, trying her best to make things work you'd be going to the same school. Right now she is just hanging onto you for familiarityand comfort, while she goes into the scary world to explore
>>
>>17136562
wow
>>
>>17136536
Get a hobby
Work out because ur probably fat
Eat better food
>>
>>17136589
i already play soccer for a hobby
i eat right
and im 85 kg 186cm
thanks for the advice tho
do u have anything else?
>>
Follow your heart... if you want to hold on to her, do it... if the urge to date with other women is stronger, just do it... But be honest and tell her... you would want the same kind of respect if she would do it, right? ;)
>>
>>17136625
thanks senpai.
>>
>>17136646
everytime i write f.a.m it changes to senpai lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.